Khartago monoblocks

Letitroll98

• Volunteer
  • Too loud is just right
Re: Khartago monoblocks
« Reply #40 on: 5 Mar 2017, 01:18 pm »
The pic of Clyde giving the finger to all prospective buyers probably doesn't help.  (Clyde is the orangutan from Clint Eastwood's 'Every Which Way but Loose' movies)  This guy has some serious issues.  Of course he didn't post the ad as a fake, it just became that when he got his panties in a bunch.  I feel sorry for anyone that has to deal with him, and it's not his Jr status on AC that's the problem.

timind

• permanent vacation
« Reply #41 on: 5 Mar 2017, 01:43 pm »
The pic of Clyde giving the finger to all prospective buyers probably doesn't help.  (Clyde is the orangutan from Clint Eastwood's 'Every Which Way but Loose' movies)  This guy has some serious issues.  Of course he didn't post the ad as a fake, it just became that when he got his panties in a bunch.  I feel sorry for anyone that has to deal with him, and it's not his Jr status on AC that's the problem.

What does it take for someone to warrant removal from this site? Seriously.

He's probably done posting here which is good. I'd hate to be the moderator of any thread involving this guy.

srb

« Reply #42 on: 5 Mar 2017, 01:45 pm »
Even prior to the bizarre meltdown, the earnest and helpful suggestions to remove the 4 duplicate photos or place the text at the beginning of the ad were ignored.  That gives the perception of laziness and/or inattention to detail and there's no reason to believe that either of these traits wouldn't also be applied to packing and shipping.

I'd say "Caveat Emptor", but we're obviously way past that now.

MaxCast

« Reply #43 on: 5 Mar 2017, 07:49 pm »
What does it take for someone to warrant removal from this site? Seriously.

He's probably done posting here which is good. I'd hate to be the moderator of any thread involving this guy.
I see he's been restricted.
And obviously not astute enough to know that the new information will show up on a basic search on the topic. Sometimes you just get your just reward.
Yeah, I think I'll leave it so it does just that.  If Klaus wants it binned that is fine too.

germay0653

« Reply #44 on: 13 Mar 2017, 02:40 pm »
Ah, the pot calling the kettle black.  :duh:

WOW!!!!  I have spent most of my day listening to my real "kick ass high end audio gear" and figured I wouldn't give this thread any more thought, but for shits and grins I decided to look at it. All I can say is at least I haven't been expending a lot of energy trying to bash any one like you pukes are doing I am just listening to my music. I can give a fuck if I offended anyone on this site.

MARKCN

« Reply #45 on: 13 Mar 2017, 03:52 pm »
Yeah what germay0653 said!

germay0653

« Reply #46 on: 14 Mar 2017, 02:49 am »
That was directed at you MARKCN, not the other people on this forum that tried to give you honest advice.  Sorry, but you dug you own hole with this one.  Good luck with your sale!

klaus@odyssey

« Reply #47 on: 14 Mar 2017, 09:11 am »
OK guys...enough,  or I'll wastebin the thread.....