Revelation Audio & Audience Cables for Sony 9000ES

eichlerera1

« on: 14 Apr 2004, 06:33 pm »
Dan,
         What is the status of the availability of these cables?
Any impressions yet?
                                                                           Paul  G

TheChairGuy

« Reply #1 on: 14 Apr 2004, 08:31 pm »
eichlerera1,

They make nice cables, they really do, Revelation.

I have the 'power umbilical cable' running from MSB DAC to Power Supply and a digital cable from them, also.

There's a few on AC that also have, or had, Revelation cables and probably will speak highly of them, also.

Solid core, well shielded, cryo silver wire sounds sweet when run in for 100 hours +.  I'm impressed and Dan must be if he thought highly enough about their cables to carry them.  He's got plenty on his plate, it seems, to be taking on just another line.

Anyhow, I'll let him answer for himself as this is Modwright's forum.  My 2 cents is often worth less than that...... :)

modwright

Revelation Audio Cables...
« Reply #2 on: 18 Apr 2004, 08:42 pm »
I have a Revelation Audio AC mains cable in my system and it is fantastic.  I have not had a chance to compare it to the Audience powerChord or HT Fantasy AC-10 that I have, but I expect good things.  On its own, it offers phenomenal HF detail and a stone-quiet background, when powering my digital sources.

I have also asked Revelation Audio to make a Custom ModWright Tube umbilical and it is also phenomenal.  Brad and I worked together for a while on this one, critiquing and tweaking the design - He did the design and I did the critiquing :).  The end result is excellent.  It IS available as an upgrade for our tube mods and our new SWL 9.0 linestage.  Price for the umbilical is $250.

I REALLY need to update my website and put this info up - sorry Brad...  I have been awfully busy.

Thanks,

Dan