Bumping policy

MaxCast

Bumping policy
« on: 21 Feb 2010, 03:01 am »
BUMPS
1.  weekly bumps are permitted.
2.  changes in pricing are a permitted bump at anytime.  No, one dollar reductions are not acceptable and will be considered a bump.
3.  Violations will result in the whole thread moved to the waste bin.

If you need to bump your ad often perhaps you should consider lowering your price.

Pez

Re: Bumping policy
« Reply #1 on: 21 Feb 2010, 05:14 am »
Bump.

OHHHH I am so funny!  :lol:

satfrat

• Restricted
  • Boston Red Sox!! 2004 / 2007 / 2013
« Reply #2 on: 21 Feb 2010, 05:18 am »
Bump.

OHHHH I am so funny!  :lol:

Pez

« Reply #3 on: 21 Feb 2010, 05:32 am »
Yeah Tyson tried to copy my original brand of comedy here but I think people will see rightfully that he is nothing but a sad unreasonable facsimile.

mikelafs

• Tim Simpson was my first audio Guru.
« Reply #4 on: 23 Jun 2011, 07:47 am »
BUMPS
1.  weekly bumps are permitted.
2.  changes in pricing are a permitted bump at anytime.  No, one dollar reductions are not acceptable and will be considered a bump.
3.  Violations will result in the whole thread moved to the waste bin.

If you need to bump your ad often perhaps you should consider lowering your price.

jmac7

« Reply #5 on: 4 Jul 2017, 01:34 am »
How do you bump ??? I'm not sure that I understand the process.

Brettio

« Reply #6 on: 4 Jul 2017, 03:37 am »
Say you want to sell something so you create an ad and post it. As soon as you post it goes to the top of the list of ads in that category. As time goes on, if nobody responds to the ad it will eventually drop down the list (as new ads get posted above it) and basically get 'stale'.  If someone responds to your ad, that response will make your ad jump up to the top of the list, or get 'bumped' to the top, which is fine and dandy. The bumps that they are referring to are the bumps done by the seller to force their ad to the top of the list. The seller simply writes 'bump' (or any number of other things) and bam, that ad goes to the top of the list. It can be annoying if people do it too often so the rules you read are an attempt to limit the amount of bumps a seller does for their ad.

Hope that helped a little.   

Brett

whell

« Reply #7 on: 27 Jun 2023, 09:20 pm »
How do you bump ??? I'm not sure that I understand the process.

Like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXYm3XJhmv0