Hello from Elizabethville Ontario!

Jetpro67

Hello from Elizabethville Ontario!
« on: 23 Feb 2018, 03:15 pm »
New member looking forward to getting great advice from the collective minds on here. I came across this fourm after a search on Byston Model T’s . Funny thing is I have worked a few doors down from this iconic company for almost 20 years but had never had the chance to listen to their products.  That changed when I had the opratunity to listen to a system and was blown away !  In a previous life I installed  satellite dishes and that sparked my interest in home theatre ( I always loved music ). In fact have the very first issue of Audio Video Interors & that was just eye candy . My current system is a Pioneer Ellite SC68 and a Energy Veritas Speaker septup along with a Epson projectior 106 screen. ( this is in a unfished basement ) I have just purchased a pair of Model T signatures and Center along with two 7B cubes!! As funds permit I will add Bryston rears, subs and amps etc.... I have been selling off my old stuff to help fund this venture. Seems Energy speakers still has a bit of a following.  I will be starting to finish my basement with a dedicated Home Theatre slash listening room. The dream has been a long time coming but I can’t wait to sit and enjoy!

Steve

JerryM

• Where's The Bar?
Re: Hello from Elizabethville Ontario!
« Reply #1 on: 23 Feb 2018, 03:21 pm »
Welcome to AudioCircle, Steve.  :beer:

JakeJ

« Reply #2 on: 23 Feb 2018, 04:37 pm »
Hello and welcome to AC, Steve.

ArthurDent

• Don't Panic / Mostly Harmless
« Reply #3 on: 23 Feb 2018, 06:02 pm »
Greetings & Welcome to AC Steve    :thumb:

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #4 on: 23 Feb 2018, 06:19 pm »
Welcome aboard Jetpro67 :thumb:

Phil A

« Reply #5 on: 23 Feb 2018, 07:19 pm »
Welcome!

mcgsxr

« Reply #6 on: 23 Feb 2018, 09:50 pm »
You found a great spot in AC.

Welcome!