No longer for sale: Stealth MLT Hybrid Speaker Cables 8 Ft. Single Wire

gbeard

• Contributing writer--Positive Feedback
CANCELLED SALE!

I have the following set of speaker cables for sale:

(1 pair) Stealth MLT Hybrid single-wire, 8 Ft. long speaker cables. *Revised 2/19/18 Cables are from 2006* White sleeving.  In good to very good condition 6-7/10:

There is wear on the spades; they are solid silver and malleable, so they do not look new and mold to the terminal used (See the Stealth website for more info regarding this). The printing on the cable ends is wearing off and is hard to read in places.

For more information: http://www.stealthaudiocables.com/products/hybrid_mlt.htm

These are great sounding speaker cables, but my system sounds marginally better bi-wired, so I am trying to go that direction. That said, while I may be slightly flexible on price, these are not give-away cables. They are just too good.

I am the second owner. I do not have the original packaging or any other original information.

Originally Asking $1195.00. UPDATED 2/12/18: I have decided to drop the price dramatically (significantly less than I paid) in order to help me pay for some other projects. Price is now $675.000 including shipping to lower 48 states. Pay Pal preferred (3% Pay Pay fee included at asking price). Pictures below:

« Last Edit: 5 Mar 2018, 09:59 pm by gbeard »

gbeard

Bump...

gbeard

Bump. Very nice cables... I may make someone a nice deal.

Trades, while not likely, are possible. I will consider the possibilities...

gbeard

Okay, it seems I may have priced these a bit too high. That said, they are great cables. I am going to keep them if I cannot sell them at good price, but I have decided to lower the price significantly in hope that someone will recognize the value!

Price lowered from $1195 to $995 for quick sale (I hope!).  :duh: :thumb:

thanks for looking!

gbeard

Trade for XLR ICs and/or Power cables in same price range? Might also consider a trade for Maggie 1.7s...

gbeard

bumpppppppppppp.

great cables. I would really like to sell to someone on AC.

gbeard

I just did what I said I would not do and reduced these fine speaker cables one last time. If they don't sell (or trade) at this price, I will either keep them, or sell on AG :duh:

Thanks!

gbeard

bumping...ouch, ouch, ouch...

gbeard

BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP for a deal on Stealth's.

gbeard

See new updated price 2/12/18!

These wonderful wires are now a Stealthy STEAL.  :duh:

gbeard

Bump and clarification: I had an inquiry that suggested these cables were not MLT's, but were instead Hybrid JR cables.  This is NOT correct.

As I stated in my original description, I am not certain what year these cables were made (I am the second owner, and will try to confirm the model year from the original owner).

It is true that the Stealth website does not show a picture of MLT's with white sleeving. While the gold paint has worn off, the embossed "HYBRID MLT" with Stealth logo appear on the heat shrink in one location on each cable. I have been unable to get a good picture, but if you zoom in on one of  my pictures,  you can partially see it on the side one of the Red ends, just peeking out from under another cable. 

This is probably a stupidly good deal...Message me if you need any further clarification.

Thanks!

gbeard

Picture of "MLT" on cables.

gbeard

Cables are late 2006. Model may have been updated in 2007.

gbeard

bumping...

gbeard

I have decided to keep the Stealth's rather than give them away.

Moderator, could you please remove this thread? 

Thanks all, for looking.

Gary