Allergy Season

SteveFord

• Volunteer
  • The poodle bites, the poodle chews it.
Re: Allergy Season
« Reply #20 on: 2 Jun 2017, 09:05 pm »
I'm giving up dairy products, we'll see if that helps matters.
The wife developed walking pneumonia so maybe it's allergies along with the creeping crud. 

ctviggen

« Reply #21 on: 2 Jun 2017, 09:21 pm »
I gave up all grains.  The combination of that and intermittent fasting (and possibly a ketogenic diet) has meant that I went from eating two 24-hour pills per day in the season to one 24-hour per YEAR. 

ctviggen

« Reply #22 on: 2 Jun 2017, 09:23 pm »
I did not give up milk products.  I eat cream, high-fat yoghurt, hard cheeses, etc.  No actual milk or ice cream.  No sugar. 

uncola

« Reply #23 on: 15 Apr 2018, 02:18 pm »
just Wanted to post that quercetin with bromelein pills did seem to help my nasal allergies...  I also use the neilmed sinus rinse, astelin spray in morning and generic Costco Flonase in evening and cut out grains and sugar and it seems to help a lot

rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio Consulting -
« Reply #24 on: 15 Apr 2018, 02:47 pm »
   Fellow members. For years my children suffered from the worst hay fever and Summer Allergies. After taking a tablespoon of of LOCAL organic Bee honey and Liquid Nettle Leaf. Our Allergies are gone, gone and gone.
  It took a couple of weeks before the honey and Nettle became affective. Try it.

charles

OzarkTom

« Reply #25 on: 15 Apr 2018, 03:53 pm »
   Fellow members. For years my children suffered from the worst hay fever and Summer Allergies. After taking a tablespoon of of LOCAL organic Bee honey and Liquid Nettle Leaf. Our Allergies are gone, gone and gone.
  It took a couple of weeks before the honey and Nettle became affective. Try it.

charles

Thanks Charles, I will tell my kids.

Wind Chaser

« Reply #26 on: 15 Apr 2018, 04:30 pm »
I'm giving up dairy products, we'll see if that helps matters.

How did that go?

SteveFord

• Volunteer
  • The poodle bites, the poodle chews it.
« Reply #27 on: 15 Apr 2018, 05:57 pm »
It went really well, no more sinus infections.