Universal Remote Control URC MX-810

hifial

• Ambassador, Sound Galleries & Taiko Audio
    • Sound Test
Universal Remote Control URC MX-810
« on: 9 May 2016, 08:54 pm »
I am selling my Universal Remote Control URC MX-810

This is one of the best universal remotes out there. I ran my whole home theater and stereo (cable box and TV), you name it it does it.

There are six buttons with corresponding color screen that can be used to program several functions, to be done in an order of your choosing, that will do all with a push of one button. That button can also be named by you on the color screen. All six buttons can have their own name and whatever function/s you choose.

There is also more then one layer for this ability.

So, you can of course turn on/off one piece of equipment with one button but you can also program one button to turn on/off your Receiver/Preamp > Amp > Blu-Ray > TV, as an example.

It is in almost like new condition.

It lists for $300.00.

I am asking $120.00 plus shipping and PayPal fees.

I am only selling as I no longer have a home theater and my stereo is a one box set-up.

« Last Edit: 23 May 2016, 03:04 pm by hifial »

cal3713

Re: Universal Remote Control URC MX-810
« Reply #1 on: 13 May 2016, 03:45 pm »
I also have a remote from this brand.  I will never not have one from here on out.  Fabulous products.

hifial

• Sound Test
« Reply #2 on: 23 May 2016, 03:07 pm »
Thanks Cal.

Ya, I have had it sitting unused for a few years because I hate to let it go. It truly is one hell of a great product.

pdjmwj

« Reply #3 on: 16 Nov 2017, 02:54 pm »
Still available? If so, do you have the software and will ship? Tanks...

hifial

• Sound Test
« Reply #4 on: 26 Nov 2017, 06:52 pm »
It is still available and is ready to ship. Shipping is paid by the buyer and is dependent on where the buyer is asking it to be shipped to.  The software is downloaded by direct connection from the site. There is a cable that is included with the remote. So it is specific to each user and their equipment.

Hope this helps.

Al.