EVS custom class A/B 80 watt stereo amp.....SOLD

Ric Schultz

EVS custom class A/B 80 watt stereo amp.....SOLD
« on: 21 Dec 2012, 02:25 am »
This is the same circuit I have been using for over 4 years as my reference.  Lately I modded an Ncore 400 and it was better, so I redid the bypassing on my amps and now my amps are as good in the midrange but better in the highs than the Ncore.  Pretty cool!  Well, I have an extra transformer, chassis and heatsinks here so decided to build a stereo version for some lucky person.  $750.....full two year warrantee.  Money back if you don't like......you will like!  Please see my webpage for more details. http://www.tweakaudio.com/EVS-2/Specials_for_sale.html    I can also add shunt attenuators on the input so you don't need a preamp.  This is how I listen.
« Last Edit: 21 Dec 2012, 08:18 pm by Ric Schultz »

Goosepond

• Virna!
Re: EVS custom class A/B 80 watt stereo amp
« Reply #1 on: 21 Dec 2012, 02:55 am »
Hey Ric,

That link doesn't work!  :scratch:

Gene

Ric Schultz

« Reply #2 on: 21 Dec 2012, 03:07 am »
That's weird.  Works for me.  Anyone else? 

You can also just run your mouse over the whole web address while holding down the botton and copy it to your browser.  Internet Expolorer does it automatically, when I scan.

Goosepond

• Virna!
« Reply #3 on: 21 Dec 2012, 03:09 am »
Yep, it now works for me!  :oops:

Gene

Ric Schultz

« Reply #4 on: 21 Dec 2012, 03:16 am »
I had an "almost" girlfriend that looked a lot like Gina.  Not the incredible small waist (probably never to be repeated?!)...but she was gorgeous.  She had black hair with natural white streaks running through it.  Donna Maria Matera......where are you?......my long lost Goddess.....he he.  She was full on Italian Deva.  Most beautiful inside as well.   Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhh!

Goosepond

• Virna!
« Reply #5 on: 21 Dec 2012, 04:18 am »
Yes, I'm old enough that Gina was a goddess of my youth. It had been a long time since I'd seen her in a movie and then a few years ago, I saw her in a Rock Hudson movie and was blown away by her beauty and that fiery Italian temper.  :thumb:

Gene

Ric Schultz

« Reply #6 on: 21 Dec 2012, 08:17 pm »
Amp is sold.  I knew it would go fast.  I am considering making these to sell en mass....maybe a small monoblock.  Probably around $1200 the pair.....we shall see.