Extreme Texas weather

S Clark

• a riot is the language of the unheard- Dr. King
Re: Extreme Texas weather
« Reply #20 on: 25 May 2015, 10:51 pm »
You are an idiot.    :cuss:

If YouTube videos are your idea of proof then I feel sorry for you.
Could any reasonable person really believe that current weather issues are due to some secret government cloud seeding program????
Let's skip the paranoid politics and focus on the disaster and the relief efforts. 

macrojack

• Restricted
« Reply #21 on: 26 May 2015, 12:40 am »
We need to be patient. Pat Robertson will explain the causes of this disaster in due course. I'm betting it was all brought on by gays or immigrants or BHO.

S Clark

« Reply #22 on: 26 May 2015, 12:58 am »
12 people missing, one of them was a neighbor of my friend that lost his house. 

persisting1

« Reply #23 on: 26 May 2015, 03:56 am »
Hoping for the best.

Captainhemo

« Reply #24 on: 26 May 2015, 04:02 am »
12 people missing, one of them was a neighbor of my friend that lost his house.

Brutal, let's hope  for the best

jay

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #25 on: 26 May 2015, 10:20 am »
Could any reasonable person really believe that current weather issues are due to some secret government cloud seeding program????
Let's skip the paranoid politics and focus on the disaster and the relief efforts.
I appreciated your elegance Clark thankyou.
In real Its not secret anymore, everything is made under the day light.
Why? Why They already own everything, in info area they own all media, newspaper even a small one.
They already command every citty, state or small countrie.
The video below is Rosalind Peterson president of Agriculture Defence Coalition she address at the United Nations on chemtrails, geo-engineering and weather modification=HAARP.
http://topinfopost.com/2014/09/17/the-united-nations-exposes-chemtrails-100-proof-we-are-being-poisoned
It already was exposed at United Nations conference and the press media do nothing.
Its showed on YT, Wikipedia, many webs sites and there is centons of photos from the inside from the planes.

I also are being poisoned by it, in my city these big Jumbo CIA/Evergreem air spray white lines almost every day, but mainly at crescent moon.

About TX OK I mean say it may have be chemtrail, who can say for sure are the local residents.
If they have seem chemtrail lines in the sky lately like this:
Chemtrail last for hours on the sky, jet exaust last about 1 minute.
« Last Edit: 26 May 2015, 11:25 am by FullRangeMan »

thunderbrick

• Volunteer
  • I'm just not right!
« Reply #26 on: 26 May 2015, 11:42 am »
but mainly at crescent moon.

Well, that explains a lot... :shake:

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #27 on: 26 May 2015, 11:53 am »
Well, that explains a lot... :shake:
Everything started on the crescent moon has the tendency to grow more and be permanent.

SoCalWJS

« Reply #28 on: 26 May 2015, 12:38 pm »
I appreciated your elegance Clark thankyou.
In real Its not secret anymore, everything is made under the day light.
Why? Why They already own everything, in info area they own all media, newspaper even a small one.
They already command every citty, state or small countrie.
The video below is Rosalind Peterson president of Agriculture Defence Coalition she address at the United Nations on chemtrails, geo-engineering and weather modification=HAARP.
http://topinfopost.com/2014/09/17/the-united-nations-exposes-chemtrails-100-proof-we-are-being-poisoned
It already was exposed at United Nations conference and the press media do nothing.
Its showed on YT, Wikipedia, many webs sites and there is centons of photos from the inside from the planes.

I also are being poisoned by it, in my city these big Jumbo CIA/Evergreem air spray white lines almost every day, but mainly at crescent moon.

About TX OK I mean say it may have be chemtrail, who can say for sure are the local residents.
If they have seem chemtrail lines in the sky lately like this:
Chemtrail last for hours on the sky, jet exaust last about 1 minute.

By doing a quick Google image search, and then checking the source......
https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-chemtrail-plane-interior-ballast-barrels.t661/

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
« Reply #29 on: 26 May 2015, 12:58 pm »
By doing a quick Google image search, and then checking the source......
https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-chemtrail-plane-interior-ballast-barrels.t661/
So Boeing aircraft co. and Airbus must have a huge test facility in my city, as there are here leting spray chemtrail in the sky of my city in the faraway Brazil almost everyday, not to mention other cities in my country, as São Paulo which is enduring a hard drought for 2 years.

I feel sorry for these people on TX and OK, OK is my favorite us state.
These people dont even know what is happen.

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
« Reply #30 on: 26 May 2015, 01:01 pm »
If one search this pat.number at the US.Pat.Office it will show the patent owner is no other than CIA.

thunderbrick

• Volunteer
  • I'm just not right!
« Reply #31 on: 26 May 2015, 01:03 pm »
Everything started on the crescent moon has the tendency to grow more and be permanent.
That must be where the term "Lunatic" came from...

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
« Reply #32 on: 26 May 2015, 01:12 pm »
That must be where the term "Lunatic" came from...
Typical talk of NWO supporter.
Hope you arent in the red or blue list of FEMA.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moCCixXV_Bc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2t8JQLJVED8

thunderbrick

• Volunteer
  • I'm just not right!
« Reply #33 on: 26 May 2015, 01:25 pm »
From one word you can determine my entire political and economic background.

You ARE a genius.

S Clark

« Reply #34 on: 26 May 2015, 01:41 pm »
 :duh:  I swear, if it's not Pat Robertson, it's the CIA.  I don't care if it's Brazilian Mucumba (a variation of witchcraft) that cause the flooding, keep your politics out of this. 

When the time is right, I'll ask AC'ers  to help put a basic rig together for my buddy.  I suspect that, like me, most of us have gear in a closet that hasn't seen the light of day in years.  I think of all the things he is heartsick over, he will find his vinyl hardest to replace. 

TomS

« Reply #35 on: 26 May 2015, 01:44 pm »
My son in law just sent us video of their flooded street near downtown Houston. They just rented the house 2 weeks ago. 1 1/2 ft of water in some of the neighborhood houses already, due to a levee breach. I pray for the many families impacted by the devastation all over Texas.

And please, there really is no need for politics, sniping on religion, and conspiracy stuff in this thread  :nono: These people are in serious difficulty. Perhaps instead, lend a hand, or donate to an agency/support provider that is helping.

thunderbrick

• Volunteer
  • I'm just not right!
« Reply #36 on: 26 May 2015, 02:06 pm »

When the time is right, I'll ask AC'ers  to help put a basic rig together for my buddy.  I suspect that, like me, most of us have gear in a closet that hasn't seen the light of day in years.  I think of all the things he is heartsick over, he will find his vinyl hardest to replace.

Tell me what you need, SC.  If I have a spare I'll ship it.

:thumb:

WGH

« Reply #37 on: 26 May 2015, 02:36 pm »
If one search this pat.number at the US.Pat.Office it will show the patent owner is no other than CIA.

:scratch:

Legal Events

Jun 20, 2014   AS   Assignment   
Owner name: MOJAVE JET ASSET SERVICES, LLC, TENNESSEE
Free format text: ASSIGNMENT OF ASSIGNORS INTEREST;ASSIGNOR:ALFRED T. GIULIANO, SOLELY IN HIS CAPACITY AS CHAPTER 7 TRUSTEE FOR EVERGREEN INTERNATIONAL AVIATION, INC.;REEL/FRAME:033150/0582
Effective date: 20140613

rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio Consulting -
« Reply #38 on: 26 May 2015, 02:46 pm »
  Our prayers are with you in Texas. Chin up stay strong. Help is coming. Yes the religion snipes are not appreciated at all.  The trails , wake up America. 

charles

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
« Reply #39 on: 26 May 2015, 03:10 pm »
:scratch:

Legal Events

Jun 20, 2014   AS   Assignment   
Owner name: MOJAVE JET ASSET SERVICES, LLC, TENNESSEE
Free format text: ASSIGNMENT OF ASSIGNORS INTEREST;ASSIGNOR:ALFRED T. GIULIANO, SOLELY IN HIS CAPACITY AS CHAPTER 7 TRUSTEE FOR EVERGREEN INTERNATIONAL AVIATION, INC.;REEL/FRAME:033150/0582
Effective date: 20140613
Thanks for confirm, Evergreen Air is a well know CIA front company.