NFL Football ('15 -'16)

londonbarn

Re: NFL Football ('15 -'16)
« Reply #380 on: 10 Feb 2016, 09:35 am »
Haha, as much as I LOVE LOVE audio and love talking about it, I have been having more fun on this thread I think... haha

Letitroll98

• Volunteer
  • Too loud is just right
« Reply #381 on: 10 Feb 2016, 01:00 pm »
I know, I have been out of the country for 7 years and just came back this year, and so I dont know the new rules regarding intentional grounding.. I think there has to be an eligable receiver in the vicinity or something like that?. Makes sense to me, HOWEVER, it seems like they are pretty DAMN lax on that rule... I have seen MANY balls thrown away to avoid a sack that were questionable at best... Years ago, ALL of those would have been IG for sure....

All you have to do is be out of the tackle box, i. e. outside of where the tackles line up, and throw it past the line of scrimmage to avoid an intentional grounding call.  Cam got away with one that was questionable, all the others were legit.

Did you see Cam's latest "cleaning out his locker" press conference?  Totally unrepentant about both the Super Bowl press conference and the fumble dodge.  I've changed my mind again, what a punk.

londonbarn

« Reply #382 on: 10 Feb 2016, 07:15 pm »
Ok thank you.... So apparently the IG rule has changed over the years.. Many years back almost ALL of those throwaways would have been IG... Maybe I am old school but, if the defensive line has done a great job and are about to sack, they should be able to.... But color me OLD... haha

londonbarn

« Reply #383 on: 10 Feb 2016, 07:17 pm »
And yes, I agree.. Hey Cam.. Hell yeah its fun when EVERYTHING is going your way bro!!!! But, when it doesnt???? This is where your true character lives....

londonbarn

« Reply #384 on: 11 Feb 2016, 02:46 am »
Hilarious video..     Viral video: Andy Griffith gives Cam Newton advice

londonbarn

« Reply #385 on: 13 Feb 2016, 07:43 pm »
Cam's Son is called Chosen???  My Lord, he is setting that kid up for an elementary and junior high school "bitch" slapping I tell ya...... Ir would be hilarious if he turned out to be a gay bookworm.. hahaha Cam would love that  :D

I said that to a guy I knew who named his sone Maverick.. I'm bad , I know......

Disclaimer.... There is nothing wrong with gay bookworms.. No need to opine about that...

macrojack

• Restricted
« Reply #386 on: 11 Mar 2016, 07:33 pm »
They're dancing in Boston and all over Pittsburgh, Pa. Rocking in K.C., Sandy Eggo and Oakland. A lot of people are pleased to see Denver pick up the Sanchize today. Ole Butt Fumble is now Denver's best QB. What do you make of that?

Letitroll98

• Volunteer
  • Too loud is just right
« Reply #387 on: 11 Mar 2016, 08:17 pm »
Yeah, the Iggles were happy to get rid of the Sanchise now that they have Chase Daniel.  Any port in a storm for dumping that load, thus Denver is as good as any place that has a conditional 7th round pic.

vinyl_lady

« Reply #388 on: 11 Mar 2016, 08:24 pm »
Yeah, the Iggles were happy to get rid of the Sanchise now that they have Chase Daniel.  Any port in a storm for dumping that load, thus Denver is as good as any place that has a conditional 7th round pic.

Chase Daniel might very well beat out Bradford.

jimdgoulding

« Reply #389 on: 24 Aug 2016, 02:01 am »
Anybody see the Cowboys against the Dolphins tonite- 8/23?  Talk about PRECISION . . damn!  Oh my, do they look like the proverbial well oiled machine or what.  See ya in the playoffs, you betcha.  Well, so long as injuries don't do em in.

JerryM

• Where's The Bar?
« Reply #390 on: 24 Aug 2016, 03:05 am »
Anybody see the Cowboys against the Dolphins tonite- 8/23?  Talk about PRECISION . . damn!  Oh my, do they look like the proverbial well oiled machine or what.  See ya in the playoffs, you betcha.  Well, so long as injuries don't do em in.

The game was actually played on Friday night, the 19th.  :thumb:

Cool you got to see the game, though.

It's preseason, Jim...  :|

etcarroll

• SE PA. by way of Boston, MA.
« Reply #391 on: 24 Aug 2016, 03:10 am »
Nothing in pre-season counts or has meaning. And Cowboys will fold once Romo gets his annual injury.

JerryM

• Where's The Bar?
« Reply #392 on: 24 Aug 2016, 03:20 am »

S Clark

• a riot is the language of the unheard- Dr. King
« Reply #393 on: 24 Aug 2016, 03:28 am »
This gets so old.

Letitroll98

• Volunteer
  • Too loud is just right
« Reply #394 on: 24 Aug 2016, 12:03 pm »
Apparently not.  At least you don't have to put up with snowballing Santa, that's been going on for 30 years.  And there are serious concerns about Romo's body holding up this year.  Even if the choking has faded away Tony is still a question mark until they go to the big dance and win.

thunderbrick

• Volunteer
  • I'm just not right!
« Reply #395 on: 24 Aug 2016, 12:33 pm »
Even if the choking has faded away Tony is still a question mark until they go to the big dance and win.

No worries there.

vinyl_lady

« Reply #396 on: 24 Aug 2016, 01:23 pm »
I'm no cowboy fan by any stretch of the imagination, but after watching Dak Prescott in the SEC I believe he is the real deal. Could be the next Cam Newton.

Tony was my fantasy QB one year and he takes you on a roller coaster ride.