Servo sub tweak

corndog71

• Some people call me Rob.
Servo sub tweak
« on: 29 May 2015, 05:46 pm »
Forgive me if I sound like a broken record but I just had to post about my new Isoacoustics modular stands.  They were custom made to fit under my OB subs.  The downside is that they make my subs even harder to move around.  The upside is they eliminate virtually all interaction between the subs and the floor allowing the bass in the music to shine through clean and clear.  I paid $148 each which includes a dealer discount due to ordering at the Axpona show.  (Ignore my temporary wiring of the subs  :oops: )

« Last Edit: 30 May 2015, 04:44 am by corndog71 »

Captainhemo

Re: Servo sub tweak
« Reply #1 on: 29 May 2015, 06:45 pm »
Interesting.  I haven't tried them  yet , I did look into a pair for my OB7's  but  got frustrated when   they  are available   signifigantly cheaper in the US  than up here in Canada where they are made.  In fact,  I could have ordered a pair for the  US and even with the shipping,  they'd have been cheaper than just the purchase price for them  here  :scratch:
I should  have just ordered them   but the principal   really gets me.

I know you've been very impressed with them  as have others, maybe one of these days I'll get over my stubborness and   try a pair

jay

dynaflo

« Reply #2 on: 29 May 2015, 10:19 pm »
So Isoacoustics will build you a pair to whatever dimensions you need? What was the lead time?

mresseguie

• SW1X DAC+ D Sachs 300b + Daedalus Apollos = Heaven
« Reply #3 on: 29 May 2015, 11:31 pm »
Jay,

I'll be in Vancouver in July.  Do you suppose they could be inexpensively shipped to you from Vancouver?

Michael

Captainhemo

« Reply #4 on: 30 May 2015, 03:56 am »
Will shoot you a PM  Michael

jay

corndog71

• Some people call me Rob.
« Reply #5 on: 30 May 2015, 04:39 am »
So Isoacoustics will build you a pair to whatever dimensions you need? What was the lead time?

Sadly, I ordered mine at the Axpona show and due to the unusual channel and a mix-up they took a bit longer than they should have.  I believe normal turn-around time is a week give or take.  A dealer would probably be able to give a better estimate.