How to get in contact with DAC?

Afterimage

How to get in contact with DAC?
« on: 11 May 2011, 06:04 pm »
I have left 3 emails in the last 3 days.  I bought an amp off their website but I wanted to go over some details but so far nothing yet.  For example I need RCA's and a certain face plate ect...Are they generally slow at getting back to costomers?  They do not list a phone number or anything.  Tommy you out there somewhere?

mfsoa

Re: How to get in contact with DAC?
« Reply #1 on: 11 May 2011, 06:17 pm »
Hi Afterimage,
I just sent Tommy a text message letting him know that you are looking to speak to him.

While I am just a friend of his and don't really want to speak "for the company", I can tell you that he is extremely busy with some of the more family/life-oriented things right now, and that this commitment has ramped up in the last week(s).  Rest-assured we still talk audio, amps and the future all the time.

If you don't hear from him in a few days let me know and I'll tweak at least one of his nips for ya'  :thumb:

-Mike

woodsyi

• Volunteer
  • Always Look on the Bright Side of Life!
« Reply #2 on: 11 May 2011, 06:39 pm »
I left a message on FB for you.

Afterimage

« Reply #3 on: 11 May 2011, 09:16 pm »
Thanks for the help guys.  I was just concerned as I left money in their paypal account for the Cherry Plus.  If he has family stuff going on, I understand. 

AmpDesigner333

• Industry Participant
  • Detailed AND Musical
    • Digital Amplifier Company
« Reply #4 on: 11 May 2011, 10:00 pm »
We are super busy with ordering materials at the moment and changed over some email accounts.....  Please send a PM!  Thanks.

Afterimage

Okay, PM sent. nm
« Reply #5 on: 11 May 2011, 10:49 pm »
nm

Afterimage

Everything taken care of.
« Reply #6 on: 12 May 2011, 11:22 am »
Tommy got back to me.  I have a silver plated Cherry Plus on the way in the next week or so.  Thanks again for the help guys.