FS: Super Vs P-Audio coax, cabinet available *REDUCED*

srclose

Unbeatable price for an exceptional speaker design! 

Up for sale, a pair of Super Vs without the subwoofers or sub amps.  These have been used in a smoke free environment and never abused.  If someone would like the cabinets, I’d love to sell them with the P-Audio coax installed.  These are obviously wired for the subwoofers, which have just been removed.  The cabinets are rock solid and, with the subwoofers installed, take a gorilla to move them.  The crossovers were constructed by Skiing Ninja, but I added the Jupiter upgrade caps.  All in all, a great speaker in perfect shape.  I can provide more detailed pictures if someone is interested.  $600 for the P-Audio coax and crossovers complete with Jupiter caps, $900 with the cabinet, plus shipping and PayPal fees.  Sorry about the picture orientation, I'm not sure how to correct that.  BTW, the cabinets are too big and heavy to ship - I live in northern OK, with pretty easy access to Dallas, KC, Wichita, Tulsa, and Oklahoma City.  The P-Audio drivers are in perfect condition, just add the subwoofer and plate amp for a complete Super V.

*** $300 for one remaining P-Audio driver ***

Stephen

« Last Edit: 13 Jan 2015, 04:30 pm by srclose »

srclose

*BUMP * for the weekend.

srclose

Re: FS: Super Vs P-Audio coax, cabinet available *REDUCED*
« Reply #2 on: 1 Nov 2014, 08:34 pm »
* BUMP *

srclose

Re: FS: Super Vs P-Audio coax, cabinet available *REDUCED*
« Reply #3 on: 14 Nov 2014, 03:18 am »