Tommy Emmanuel/Frank Vignola VIDEO 00:00 hrs Zulu/GMT tonight Woodsongs' show

James Romeyn

• Industry Participant
  • James Romeyn Music and Audio, LLC
Two of the best guitarists ever, live tonight at http://www.woodsongs.com/webcast.htm   choose modem speed buttons at the top of the page.

Frank Vignola will play Thorell guitars, which I sell.  Frank is playing a "Frank Vignola" signature jazz arch top model.  Frank's guitar work will blow you away.  He also owns a "Corina" flat top w/ Adirondack spruce top/mahogany side/back (similar in size to Martin 000 or Orchestra Model).  I've played Frank's actual Corina, with simple and elegant cosmetics and among the best sound of any flat top ever heard. 

Vignola has played for Donald Fagen, David Grisman, Les Paul and Madonna. 

Enjoy! 

James Romeyn

• Industry Participant
If you like the guitar, view this live video playing now.  You will thank me for this, I promise.

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
Sorry I missed this post Jim....but there are some good YouTube video's....here..... :guitar:

Check out their new album...

http://www.certifiedguitarplayer.com/justbetweenfrets.aspx

James Romeyn

• Industry Participant
Thanks, Wolfy!

Tommy is just pure lightning in a bottle; saw him live here at USU (unfortunately he was a little too loud during his tribute to the Austrailian Aborigines...performed with a lot of effects).  His speed on the fretboard reminds me of Doc Watson in his prime (saw Doc many times with son Merle before Merle died in a tractor accident, all too common in farm lands).  Doc was so fast that the audience would stop breathing in unison (the noise floor audibly dropped) to better witness it, and make involuntary gasps in amazement.  Tommy reminds me of that; you almost can't comprehend the speed (players may notice it more than non-players). 

With all due respect to Tommy I like Frank's "touch" and emotional performance even more, plus Frank is no slouch himself on the fretboard.   

My website has notes concerning Frank's Thorell flat top, which I had the supreme pleasure of playing a few months ago. 

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
With all due respect to Tommy I like Frank's "touch" and emotional performance even more, plus Frank is no slouch himself on the fretboard.

Your right Jim..... :thumb: