Sold!: Db Audio Labs Tranquility DAC - Price drop to $450 - SOLD

LTCase

I am selling my Db Audio Labs Original Tranquility DAC. It does something special with music...it gets out of the way! Db Audio Labs is known for producing high end DACs at budget prices. This particular DAC has won more awards than I can count and will take on the big dogs without flinching! It comes with the stock power cable and Db Audio Labs' own "The Essential" USB cable. There is so much information about this DAC online that I won't bother to bore you with the details but the point is...you need to hear this thing in your system! At an MSRP of $1495 brand new this DAC is an absolute steal at this price! The only reason I am selling it is because I am upgrading to its big brother which is yet to be released ($2k). Trust me...this is the DAC for you. It changed my view of HiFi and I know it will change yours. I am asking $550 $500 $450 for the DAC and the USB cable.

« Last Edit: 27 Oct 2014, 03:26 pm by LTCase »

plakey

Re: FS: Db Audio Labs Tranquility DAC
« Reply #1 on: 1 Aug 2014, 11:49 pm »
I'm interested in this, and I live in LA!

I wonder if it would work with my Squeezebox touch.... I don't have a computer in my listening system.

Thanks!!

LTCase

Re: FS: Db Audio Labs Tranquility DAC
« Reply #2 on: 2 Aug 2014, 08:28 pm »
plakey,
I'm not very familiar with the Squeezebox touch but there is some discussion in the link below that talks about using an external DAC with the device. Also keep in mind the Tranquility only supports up to 16/44k playback.

http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?94512-Announce-Enhanced-Digital-Output-app-USB-Dac-and-192k-Digital-Ouput

Perhaps some other members can comment on this combination?

plakey

Re: FS: Db Audio Labs Tranquility DAC - Price drop to $500
« Reply #3 on: 4 Aug 2014, 07:12 pm »
I found some posts by John Darko who was able to run this with a Squeezebox, although it was the SE. I will PM you!

LTCase

« Reply #4 on: 6 Aug 2014, 12:30 am »
Plakey,
You're welcome to stop by and test it with your Squeezebox. If it doesn't work we can always just have a beer or two and listen to some tunes  :thumb:. Let me know.

LTCase

« Reply #5 on: 14 Aug 2014, 03:24 pm »
Bump

LTCase

« Reply #6 on: 24 Aug 2014, 03:42 am »
Bump

LTCase

« Reply #7 on: 3 Sep 2014, 01:36 am »
Bump

LTCase

Re: FS: Db Audio Labs Tranquility DAC - Price drop to $450
« Reply #8 on: 9 Sep 2014, 05:12 pm »
Price drop.

LTCase

Re: FS: Db Audio Labs Tranquility DAC - Price drop to $450
« Reply #9 on: 30 Sep 2014, 03:51 am »
Bump. Come on guys this is a great DAC for a great price! It has the 2012 output upgrade too!