Redefy Audio Australia

Redefy Audio

• Industry Participant
Re: Redefy Audio Australia
« Reply #20 on: 3 Dec 2015, 04:27 am »
Are you into amps too or just speakers?.... :green:

we distribute Arte Forma in Australia :)

G Georgopoulos

• Restricted
« Reply #21 on: 3 Dec 2015, 05:00 am »
ok.. :)

can you post a picture of your speaker's impendance spectrum,and i will tell you if you have neutral tone with the arte forma... :thumb:

Redefy Audio

• Industry Participant
« Reply #22 on: 3 Dec 2015, 05:04 am »
ok.. :)

can you post a picture of your speaker's impendance spectrum,and i will tell you if you have neutral tone with the arte forma... :thumb:

I'm sure you mean well and want to educate me. As i stated earlier, i have measured with both amplifier on the same conditions, they have identical frequency response. (as it was done indoor, the gating was set to be valid above 550hz)

I'm planning to post further technical info of our speakers in the future, so please check back later  :thumb:

Redefy Audio

• Industry Participant
« Reply #23 on: 1 Feb 2016, 11:40 pm »
We are having Get Together in Sydney, Australia on late February or early March (TBD) for our NEO 94db 2way horn speakers with Arte Forma amplifications.
It will be on Saturday or Sunday, so we can have a nice afternoon of music together.
If you are interested to hear our speakers, please PM me :)

Regards
Henry

gregfisk

• Restricted
  • Us alone in the universe? sure is a waste of SPACE
« Reply #24 on: 11 Feb 2016, 07:28 am »
Those look fantastic! And welcome to AC.

Now, if someone could just buy me a ticket from Seattle I could take a listen :thumb:

Greg

Redefy Audio

• Industry Participant
« Reply #25 on: 16 Feb 2016, 01:44 am »
Those look fantastic! And welcome to AC.

Now, if someone could just buy me a ticket from Seattle I could take a listen :thumb:

Greg

Or, you can buy a pair and save on tickets... :green: :thumb:

Redefy Audio

• Industry Participant
« Reply #26 on: 10 Oct 2016, 01:27 pm »
Redefy Audio is very proud to present The Monitor, 90dB true 8 ohm 2 way high performance loudspeakers designed and built in Australia. Our own proprietary 220mm mid woofer using advanced paper cone, powerful and linear motor design, long stroke suspension to produce low distortion and natural sound, coupled with low distortion, powerful and controlled dispersion 28mm Neodymium Tweeter. Pre-order are available soon for delivery February 2017 and ships worldwide from Sydney, Australia.

mlgill

• Industry Participant
« Reply #27 on: 24 Nov 2016, 12:37 am »
If any audio circle is interested in a tour of this monitor from Redefy I will have a pair for you to audition. Contact me for details.

Redefy Audio

• Industry Participant
« Reply #28 on: 21 Dec 2016, 05:38 am »
Dear Audiocircle members,

We are excited to introduce Michael Gill as the US sales and marketing director for Arte Forma Audio and Redefy Audio in the US.  He is headquartered in beautiful southern city of Savannah. Georgia.

Please contact him through his email mlgill2002@yahoo.com.

Regards
Henry