Anyone built any Parts Express speaker kits?

drphoto

Anyone built any Parts Express speaker kits?
« on: 21 Aug 2016, 03:44 am »
Sorry if covered, as said been away a long time. Did a search and didn't see anything.

I got their catalog and the Soltice 2 way TM looks interesting with Morel drivers.

What about that big line array?

wushuliu

Re: Anyone built any Parts Express speaker kits?
« Reply #1 on: 21 Aug 2016, 04:07 am »
anything by Jeff bagby will be excellent...

mresseguie

• SW1X DAC+ D Sachs 300b + Daedalus Apollos = Heaven
« Reply #2 on: 21 Aug 2016, 04:23 am »
+1 on Bagby designs

I have not ordered from PE, but I had ordered from Meniscus Audio. Many of the speaker kits there were designed by Jeff Bagby. I own a pair of Adelphos two-ways that are incredible.

Michael

borism

« Reply #3 on: 21 Aug 2016, 01:11 pm »
I recently built a subwoofer from a kit provided by Parts Express. The MDF flatpack in the kit was originally sourced from the DIY Sound Group. This is my build thread:

http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=144835.0

There is also a link in this thread about my speaker build from kit - the Fusion 8 Alchemy - a Jeff Bagby design that I got from the DIY Sound Group.

Both the speaker and subwoofer kits were very easy to assemble and the end product is of high quality. Definitely recommended.

rajacat

• Washington State
« Reply #4 on: 21 Aug 2016, 03:11 pm »
I recently built a subwoofer from a kit provided by Parts Express. The MDF flatpack in the kit was originally sourced from the DIY Sound Group. This is my build thread:

http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=144835.0

There is also a link in this thread about my speaker build from kit - the Fusion 8 Alchemy - a Jeff Bagby design that I got from the DIY Sound Group.

Both the speaker and subwoofer kits were very easy to assemble and the end product is of high quality. Definitely recommended.
+1

drphoto

« Reply #5 on: 24 Aug 2016, 12:53 am »
I may have to give that way TM a try. I love building stuff.