Vinnie Rossi VR120 reviews/listening impressions?

RPM123

Vinnie Rossi VR120 reviews/listening impressions?
« on: 9 Nov 2017, 05:53 pm »
Hi,

Been looking around for reviews of the VR 120 and I have not been able to find more than one or two brief listening impressions, which is surprising since the amp has been around for about 2 years. Anyone have any extended experience with one and if so, what speakers were used? Feel free to PM me if you would prefer that. Thanks. Glenn

Vinnie R.

• Industry Contributor
    • http://www.vinnierossi.com
Re: Vinnie Rossi VR120 reviews/listening impressions?
« Reply #1 on: 9 Nov 2017, 06:43 pm »
Hi,
Been looking around for reviews of the VR 120 and I have not been able to find more than one or two brief listening impressions, which is surprising since the amp has been around for about 2 years.

Hi Glenn,

That is because I have never yet submitted VR120 for any review.  :wink:

The reason is because I am just very busy with LIO, and I cannot take on many sales of VR120 and still be able to keep up with demand of LIO (and new designs!) and still be able to continue to provide excellent customer service, etc. 

I much rather build LIOs, but for those who need more power, VR120 is an excellent sounding option.  I am currently sold out
of VR120 and probably will not have parts available to build more until later this year / early next year.

Feel free to email me if you have any other questions.

Best regards,

Vinnie

RPM123

Re: Vinnie Rossi VR120 reviews/listening impressions?
« Reply #2 on: 9 Nov 2017, 07:06 pm »
Hi Vinnie,

Thanks for clearing that up. Too bad though you couldn't get one out for review and now you are sold out. Cheers.
Glenn