Beautiful Salk SongTowers

robcentola

Beautiful Salk SongTowers
« on: 21 Sep 2014, 04:47 pm »
Hey folks,

Well, my new Veracity SongTowers are right around the corner and about a week, or two, out from Mr. Salk. I wrestled with the idea of keeping these "Standard" SongTowers, but I simply don't have the room and I could use the funding for their replacements.

I'm sure if you're reading this, they really need no introduction. The condition of these are pristine. Not one flaw and were babied for the short time I've had them (9-10 months). It makes me a little sad they are going, but I'm excited for the new ones too.

The finish is a really curly walnut and have the bi-wire option. I'm at work and can't take new pics, but these pretty much show their beauty. I can always send more pics to those interested, or video; whatever you want.

I'm asking $1650 plus shipping. I have all the original box's etc. Of course a local pick-up gives the advantage of auditioning, but if not, they will be packed in the exact same manner as I received them.

This a great chance for someone to get a pair of these with no wait (trust me, the wait is painful ;). If you have any questions, please ask.

I only asks that they go to a good home and to someone who appreciates them as much as I did.

Rob
Boone, NC.

mike1964

Re: Beautiful Salk SongTowers
« Reply #1 on: 23 Sep 2014, 01:51 pm »
Gorgeous example of the Song Towers!  And priced right, too.  GLWS.

robcentola

« Reply #2 on: 30 Sep 2014, 10:23 am »
Weekly bump. The new ones will be here today (YAY!), More pics to come and then packed in original container with grills, etc. I'll be sad to see them go!

neep

« Reply #3 on: 6 Dec 2014, 04:49 am »
Weekly bump. The new ones will be here today (YAY!), More pics to come and then packed in original container with grills, etc. I'll be sad to see them go!

Are these still available?

robcentola

« Reply #4 on: 6 Dec 2014, 11:37 am »
Sure are. Been dragging my heels, but it time for them to go. PM sent.

1BionicEar

« Reply #5 on: 7 Dec 2014, 12:06 am »
Which tweeters do these have?

robcentola

« Reply #6 on: 16 Dec 2014, 07:45 pm »
OK, finally got off my butt and took more pics.  Price reduced to $1600 plus shipping and fee's. I would prefer a local pick up, but Boone NC if far away from everything.

Of course I have all the original packing materials and grills. They will be packed in the manner I received them.

About a week or two on here, then off to AG.

I wish I could keep them.

robcentola

« Reply #7 on: 16 Dec 2014, 07:47 pm »
Which tweeters do these have?

Hiquphon OW2

robcentola

« Reply #8 on: 24 Dec 2014, 06:20 pm »
Weekly bump.

Merry Christmas! :thumb: