FS: Revel Ultima Gem with Custom Panels

aboroth00

FS: Revel Ultima Gem with Custom Panels
« on: 30 Aug 2016, 04:35 am »
Selling my Revel Gems with custom side panels made from solid oak stained golden honey.  I purchased these second hand from a guy who used these as rear surrounds so they didn't get too much use.  I opted to use them as stereo speakers and they are superb.  Truly excellent almost full range speakers.  They dig to ~30hz in my room measured with REW.  The speakers were mostly used in my apartment so they were never cranked up.  The overall condition of the speakers is great with no visible nicks or scratches. The only flaw is a slight dimple in the tweeter.  After having listened to these speakers, I couldn't hear any difference.  However, the price reflects this flaw. 

The Gems are still regarded by many as an excellent speaker which can compete with the best of the best.  Right now I don't plan on shipping these and they do not come with grilles.  Local sale in San Diego only.  I'll throw in a pair of 27" solid steel, sand filled Pangea stands.  They need tall stands to keep the tweeter at ear level and your head between the two woofers.

Asking 2200