Welcome ACI and Mike!

Mike Dzurko

Welcome ACI and Mike!
« Reply #20 on: 10 Aug 2004, 02:28 pm »
Quote from: cbj
I just wanted to thank Mike and the folks at ACI for setting up a forum here.  I've lurked around for quite a while and have finally got around to registering.  Count me as a very satisfied customer with a Sapphire/Protege/Emerald/Titan setup.

cbj:

Welcome and thank you! Throw up some questions, comments and let's get this party started  :D

Mike Dzurko

Re: Welcome ACI!
« Reply #21 on: 10 Aug 2004, 02:55 pm »
Quote from: thugh
Just signed up!

Proud owner of Panorama/Essence/Titan II 7.1 system.

So Mike, any new speakers on the way?  You seemed to have slowed down :lol:

Tom:

Welcome to our new hangout!  We have been slacking lately on new product intros. Fact is, we needed to slow down and take a breather. For one thing, we’re simply out of room. In the last 2 ½ years we’ve introduced 16 new models AND 12 custom install versions of those models.

Okay, so the real reason was that I took a few days off to get out on a couple of river trips, I’m busted   :lol:

thedeskE

• http://www.thedeske.com
Welcome ACI and Mike!
« Reply #22 on: 10 Aug 2004, 03:19 pm »
Alrighty - An ACI Place - I'm In!!
Should be fun

E

nhparrot

Welcome ACI and Mike!
« Reply #23 on: 10 Aug 2004, 06:45 pm »
Mike,
Nice to see you folks have a forum of your own now.

Owner: Sapphires, Protege and On-Wall Emeralds

Bill-99

Welcome ACI and Mike!
« Reply #24 on: 11 Aug 2004, 03:09 pm »
A forum for ACI is a great idea. Count me in!

-Bill

David Giles

• http://www.carada.com
Welcome ACI and Mike!
« Reply #25 on: 11 Aug 2004, 04:45 pm »
Okay, so the real reason was that I took a few days off to get out on a couple of river trips, I’m busted

Glad you admitted it Mike.   I was going to give you a serious ribbing about slacking off so much this summer!   (do you detect a little jealousy on my part?) :lol:

I'm still loving the ELT 5.1 system in my office.   The sound is just incredible, and my employees think it's absolutely hilarious when the boss-man cranks up the system and starts rockin' the place on Friday afternoons.

We're working on a new theater for the home, and I may be talking to you soon about a set of Essence V's.    Quick question though:   If we order a walnut finish to compliment some custom cabinetry, will the entire speaker cabinet be walnut, or will the sides be walnut and the top black?

David Giles

Mike Dzurko

Welcome ACI and Mike!
« Reply #26 on: 11 Aug 2004, 07:27 pm »
Quote from: David Giles
Glad you admitted it Mike.   I was going to give you a serious ribbing about slacking off so much this summer!   (do you detect a little jealousy on my part?) :lol:

I'm still loving the ELT 5.1 system in my office.   The sound is just incredible, and my employees think it's absolutely hilarious when the boss-man cranks up the system and starts rockin' the place on Friday afternoons.

We're working on a new theater for the home, and I may be talking to you soon about a set of Essence V's.    Quic ...

David:

David, glad to hear that ELT is doing the trick for you. It is quite the system. I'm bummed right now (after all that vacation I shouldn't be :), but I am because my HT is torn up and I can't watch the good stuff with my projector on the Carada screen! The water damage has put my HT out of action since early June. Just yesterday I rehung the screen after finishing the paint on that wall. More walls to paint and hopefully the carpet goes in next week and we've got a backlog of movies to enjoy.

The Essence V enclosures are black textured inner boxes with the hardwood panels added on the sides. I don't think we have walnut panels in stock and lead time runs around four weeks. Email me and we'll work out the details and I'll get the panels ordered if you want. Have a good one!

bob330i

Welcome ACI and Mike!
« Reply #27 on: 20 Aug 2004, 04:04 pm »
Let me pile on the praise.  Mike's been great as well as Brenda.  Brenda arranged very quickly to get one of my oak panels replaced after noticing it right at about the 30 day mark as I was working on burn in.  There was what I called a burn mark and a slight scratch on one of the panels (on the same panel fortunately) and they took it back at their expense for the panel replacement.  I recall it took about 10 days or so to get the speaker back to me here in CA which was a great turnaround time.  Very happy with my Sapphires and Protege set up.  In fact, I love the sounds of the Sapphires so much that I don't use my sub anymore for 2 channel.  Call me weird but I think they're that good.   Next upgrade will be some emeralds for the back wall....someday.

durholt

Welcome ACI and Mike!
« Reply #28 on: 20 Aug 2004, 04:35 pm »
Dido for Mike and Brenda,

I just purchased 4 Emeralds, 4 stands, 1 Force, Connectors, a Stereo Pair of T-14, and a long spool of the new ST-100. Brenda's service was spectacular every step of the way. ACI makes you feel like you were the only customer they have. In addition, Mike has been extremely responsive over the past two years of my intermittent questions about the Emeralds and the best setup for my system.

I could not be more happy. My initial purpose was focused on HT and my enjoyment of movies. After a constant 60 hour break-in they continued to get better and better. I have now realized a renewed love for listening to music. I never realized how much sound was lost in my old setup. I am so incredibly happy with not only the service, but the end result of my new ACI system.

Thank you ACI, Mike, and Brenda!

brooksn

re: forum
« Reply #29 on: 20 Aug 2004, 07:09 pm »
Thanks for putting this up Mike.

I managed to convice my parents to buy the titan I and two saphires (DIY kits) to complete their HT. They are paired with Mirage fronts and centres. All I can say is ACI's customer service is the best that I could ever imagine and the products are even better. The average person would be happy to have mirage speakers...I was blown away by how the little saphires put them all to absolute shame. Hopefully one day I can afford my own setup. Although, my parents are wasting their ACI's and barely use them. I think they should give them to me.

I can't thank ACI enough.
One very happy customer.

Eric

Welcome ACI and Mike!
« Reply #30 on: 20 Aug 2004, 07:41 pm »
Hi brooksn,

Welcome to the forum and to the circles

Eric