NFL Football ('15 -'16)

twitch54

Re: NFL Football ('15 -'16)
« Reply #100 on: 23 Nov 2015, 12:50 am »
The NFC East is a mess!
Only one win this week  :roll:
I think a sub .500 will make the playoffs this year!  :o
Pathetic!

speaking of pathetic …………..how 'bout dem Eagles !!!!!! Chip Kelly is looking more and more like a fraud every day !!

macrojack

• Restricted
« Reply #101 on: 23 Nov 2015, 01:49 am »
speaking of pathetic …………..how 'bout dem Eagles !!!!!! Chip Kelly is looking more and more like a fraud every day !!
And Andy Reid is looking more and more like the real deal.

rodge827

« Reply #102 on: 23 Nov 2015, 01:55 pm »
And Andy Reid is looking more and more like the real deal.

With Andy we Iggle fans had hope...there is no hope with Chip!   

Philadelphia needs a whole new everything! Dump Chip and Jeffery (you flake :evil:) sell the team to an owner who wants to win!   :banghead:

S Clark

• a riot is the language of the unheard- Dr. King
« Reply #103 on: 23 Nov 2015, 02:16 pm »
There was joy in Dallas when Philly fired Andy and hired the "genius" as his replacement.  Chip has another year to right the ship, but it's not going to happen. 

macrojack

• Restricted
« Reply #104 on: 23 Nov 2015, 02:17 pm »
With Andy we Iggle fans had hope...there is no hope with Chip!   

Philadelphia needs a whole new everything! Dump Chip and Jeffery (you flake :evil:) sell the team to an owner who wants to win!   :banghead:
I don't want to dump on your dream or anything but, If you look at the new owners in Cleveland and Washington as examples, new owners aren't always the answer.

rodge827

« Reply #105 on: 23 Nov 2015, 02:42 pm »
I don't want to dump on your dream or anything but, If you look at the new owners in Cleveland and Washington as examples, new owners aren't always the answer.

True, but Jeffery Lurie is a whack job!
His ex-wife ran the team until they split up.
Even the dreaded Jerry Jones was able to hire very good people to obtain championships, until his ego got the best of the Cowboys. 
The Eagles organization needs a complete flushing from the top on down the line.

twitch54

« Reply #106 on: 23 Nov 2015, 02:51 pm »

The Eagles organization needs a complete flushing from the top on down the line.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but 'ALL' of the Philly sport teams basically ………….SUCK !!

can you name me a city in this country with four pro teams (Baseball, Hockey, Football, Basketball), post 1967 (first expansion of Hockey), with less Championships than Philly (5) …………… I can't ……….

rodge827

« Reply #107 on: 23 Nov 2015, 03:01 pm »
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but 'ALL' of the Philly sport teams basically ………….SUCK !!

For now yes, but we are a hopeful group of hapless fans.  :green:

rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio Consulting -
« Reply #108 on: 23 Nov 2015, 03:03 pm »
  Nope I think the NY Jets take the cake for horrible. As a Jet fan it just sucks.

charles

twitch54

« Reply #109 on: 23 Nov 2015, 03:12 pm »
For now yes, but we are a hopeful group of hapless fans.  :green:

rodge, I think the operative word ….'hopeless' !

BTW, I live 37 miles west of Philly, I know your pain but mine is greater   ………… I was born and raised in Buffalo. You know what they say about Bflo and Cleveland ……………'two mistakes on a lake' !

Regardless ………….Go Bills !!

rodge827

« Reply #110 on: 23 Nov 2015, 03:13 pm »
  Nope I think the NY Jets take the cake for horrible. As a Jet fan it just sucks.

charles

Chin-up Charles, The Jets do have a Super Bowl win...Eagles twice to the big show and 0 wins!  :banghead:
« Last Edit: 25 Nov 2015, 03:01 pm by rodge827 »

charmerci

« Reply #111 on: 24 Nov 2015, 07:49 pm »

can you name me a city in this country with four pro teams (Baseball, Hockey, Football, Basketball), post 1967 (first expansion of Hockey), with less Championships than Philly (5) …………… I can't ……….

Then there's Cleveland. Though no hockey team, I don't think they've had a single championship team since '67.

mmurt

« Reply #112 on: 24 Nov 2015, 08:58 pm »
Try being a San Diego fan...  Clippers sucked then left town.  Padres, 2 World Series, 1-8 record.  Chargers, 1 Super Bowl, Huge Blow-out!  Chargers go 13-3, fire their coach and replace him with NORV TURNER!!!  They put us through that now want to leave town!  At least we have nice weather and plenty of other things to do in Janurary.

bladesmith

• water quenching steel since 2001....
    • palmer knives
« Reply #113 on: 27 Nov 2015, 12:53 am »
Is Carolina really that good or is Dallas that bad ?

SteveFord

• Volunteer
  • The poodle bites, the poodle chews it.
« Reply #114 on: 27 Nov 2015, 12:57 am »
Maybe a little of both?

macrojack

• Restricted
« Reply #115 on: 27 Nov 2015, 02:56 am »
Call the Elias Sports Bureau. How long has it been since Detroit scoured 45 points? The Iggles must really suck.

Letitroll98

• Volunteer
  • Too loud is just right
« Reply #116 on: 27 Nov 2015, 03:08 am »
Is Carolina really that good or is Dallas that bad ?

Tony Romo is out again, so Dallas is bad again.  Romo had a poor performance before he was hurt, both situations add up to maybe he came back too soon.  Dallas is a bad team with a few good players that can make them look better than they are sometimes, Romo being one of those players.  If his season is over, so is the team's.

JLM

• The elephant normally IS the room
« Reply #117 on: 27 Nov 2015, 12:37 pm »
Yeah, Romo came back too soon.  It was a poor gamble as Dallas barely had a chance to even make the playoffs.  The whole Dallas organization is full of poor decision makers, to the point that I feel bad for Tony (if it's possible for a multi-million dollar football player that sees one hour of action - ball in play while on the field - per season).  Nice stadium, but don't know if it pays for itself without a good Cowboy team.  That division has always had a spotlight on it, with teams that all can, from week to week, look good or really bad. 

S Clark

• a riot is the language of the unheard- Dr. King
« Reply #118 on: 27 Nov 2015, 03:39 pm »
Nah, he didn't come back too soon.  They had nothing to lose by bringing him back.  So now he stays in a sling for as long as it takes and comes back next year.  If they didn't get him on the field their season was done anyway. 
Is Carolina as good as they looked?  No doubt their linebackers are really that good.  The rest of the team doesn't exactly remind me of the 85 Bears or the 93 Cowboys.  But they are definitely for a very solid team, and there aren't many of those out there. 

jimdgoulding

« Reply #119 on: 27 Nov 2015, 03:43 pm »
If only Jerry Jones would disappear somehow I could again be a fan.