FS: Large CD Collection of 1100 CD's. Price Reduced

ludimagis

FS: Large CD Collection of 1100 CD's. Price Reduced
« on: 24 Apr 2015, 10:58 pm »
CD collection of approximately 1,100. My personal collection that was slowly built over the past 20 years. Price is $2500 / OBO.

If interested, I will email you a spreadsheet listing all. ( I now have this)

All of the cd's are 100% playable. (I have been using an AMR CD-77 & a Sony C333es for the past 6 years). 85% are Mint or Near Mint. 10% show slight wear but play fine. 5% show excessive wear but play fine (many of these I purchased from my local library). there is also about 20 CDR that I burned and play excellent.

Like many of you, I'm a picky audiophile and take good care.

It is a varied collection and about 20% are audiophile quality or remasters. By that, I mean labels like; Reference Recordings, Alia Vox, EMI, Harmonia Mundi, BIS, Chandos, Telarc, Water Lily Acoustics, Nonesuch, etc. Of course there are many from Columbia, Sony, London, Naxos, Warner Bros. etc.

The collection is approximately as such:  375 of Classic rock & folk rock mostly from late 60's - late 80's. 175 of Jazz. 300 of Symphonic & Classical. 150 of Baroque & some early music. 50 of New Age. 50 of Blues. 43 are SACD. (If you don't want the SACD, Ill reduce the price by $400)

To give you an idea of where my tastes lie, there are 4+ of each of these artists:

Jordi Savall, Bruno Walter, George Szell, Carlos Kleiber, Karl Bohm, John Elliot Gardiner, Charles Mackerras, Musica Antiqua Koln,

Bela Fleck, Bill Frisell, Pat Metheny, Miles Davis, Coltrane, Stan Getz, Bill Evans, Oscar Peterson, Ahmad Jamal, Frank Sinatra, Ella Fitzgerald, Al DiMeola, Dianna Kroll,

Neil Young, Pink Floyd, Led Zepplin, The Beatles, Eagles, Joe Walsh, Chicago (early years), Cat Stevans, Van Morrison, The Byrds, Moody Blues, Yes, The Who, Jethro Tull (early years), Bob Dylan, Ry Cooder, Bruce Springsteen, Wilco, Calexico,

Deuter, Bruce Becvar, Andreas Vollenweider.

Meet my asking price and I will include a new NAS external hard drive with all 1100 (+ another 150) professionally ripped onto it as WAV files. So you'll get the complete collection as disc's and digital to use with your DAC. (The SACD will be DSD files)

Feel free to contact me with any questions. Buy with full confidence, I have 100% feedback for 15 years at all the sites; agon, aa, & ebay.

I will pay for media mail shipping in the USA. Will have to discuss International shipping. Will split any paypal fee, 50/50.

Thanks for looking.
« Last Edit: 27 May 2015, 11:15 pm by ludimagis »

thunderbrick

• Volunteer
  • I'm just not right!
Re: FS: Large CD Collection of 1150 CD's.
« Reply #1 on: 24 Apr 2015, 11:26 pm »
And the price is?   :scratch:

MttBsh

« Reply #2 on: 25 Apr 2015, 12:47 am »
It's easy to figure out - just add $500 if you want the SADCs!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

srb

« Reply #3 on: 25 Apr 2015, 12:48 am »
I don't think I would advertise "also about 20 CDR" if you don't have the legal original CDs to back them up.

maxima95

« Reply #4 on: 25 Apr 2015, 07:31 pm »
Hello.  Where are you located; and what is your asking price?

ludimagis

« Reply #5 on: 28 Apr 2015, 01:38 pm »
Sorry folks, got busy with another project and am just seeing your questions now.
 The price is $3800.
 If you do not want the SACD (actually 43 in total) then the price is $3300.
Either way, the Hard drive with 1150 WAV files is included.
I'm in Ohio, 44133.
Thanks for your interest, it is a nice collection.