SOLD: Pair of Timbernation Tiger Maple Amp/Speaker Stands

rpf

SOLD

A pair of Timbernation Amp/Speaker Stands in beautiful, beveled, Tiger Maple. Dimensions are 12" x 18" x 2".
Although I mostly used them with long mono-blocks and speakers, the feet of a standard 17" x 14" piece of gear will fit on the platforms with a slight overhang of the case in the front and rear, which I found useful for easy placement of cables.

They originally came with 1 1/2" brass spikes which are included (the spikes screw onto threaded posts which are screwed into threaded metal inserts). The price for the stands and stock spikes was $430.

In order to pierce carpet and padding, I ordered 2 1/4" brass spikes from Oregondv, which are on the platforms in the pictures. These cost $80 and are also included. In addition there are included four extra brass tips and 10 extra black nickel tips for the 2 1/4" spikes ($56 cost).  Brass floor/shelf protectors are, of course, also included.

There are some small dings and scratches on the stands, mostly unnoticeable unless up close: see pictures (there are two pics of the top of each stand).

$175 including Paypal, plus shipping. Total weight is about 25 lbs. UPS ground will range from around $30 in the Southeast to around $45 to the Northeast/Midwest/Southwest to around $60 to the Northwest.

All positive feedback of 399 on A'gon. under same user name.

« Last Edit: 29 Nov 2016, 06:17 pm by rpf »

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
PM Sent.

rpf

Bump