Speakers that you have never owned, but wish you could test drive it for a week

PRELUDE

CABASSE
LA SPHERE

I would love to have a pair of this in my listening room for a week or so.
I would not even care if they keep the amps. I would gladly use all my Bryston amps.

Laundrew

• "Sometimes it rains inside my head..."
I suppose at the end of the day, if you could purchase anything you wanted at anytime, life would really be boring - wish I could be "real bored" for a week or so  :lol:

Be well...

Samurai7595

Magico Q7, to see & hear what the fuss is all about...

rockadanny

... including the back wall bass horn ... oh, mama!

Austin08

RDavidson

... including the back wall bass horn ... oh, mama!

Whoa! I've been in this hobby for quite awhile, and have never seen something so......... :o

Don't get me wrong, I've seen similar setups, but nothing so huge being so awesomely custom built into someone's home. Amazing! That light fixture looks like a very cheap afterthought, however.

Audiogon ad "Large and in charge, one of a kind, horn based speaker system with a home built around it for sale.........Paypal ads 3%."  :lol:

gene9p

I'd be happy with a pair of B&W 804 diamonds........ :green:

HsvHeelFan

Speakers that I'd love to test drive for a week:

Duntech Sovereigns
PMC BB5
Bryston Model T's with Bryston T-sub.

I may need a pair of 28's to drive all of those...

HsvHeelFan

Devil Doc

• On the road to Perdition
In this instance, the Buddhist principle, "All pleasure is pain", would most likely be true, but spending a week with Vandersteen Sevens might be worth the agony of having to let them go.

Doc

pslate

Maybe I don't have exotic tastes, bit I'd love to play around with the Genelec coax :thumb: http://www.genelec.com/products/8260a/ Well maybe get fancy and do a shootoff with TAD.

turnovertherecord

• rain,fog,snow,sun,known to happen on the same day

AKLegal

Yep, these.

Magico Q7, to see & hear what the fuss is all about...

And the SCAENA Model 1.4 even though I don't have the space for them.  I heard them at AXPONA Atlanta and fell for them. 
 I couldn't find a decent sized picture of them though.

BobM

My first thought went immediately to MBL's, but I would need "size of room" appropriate ones. The 101's would likely be too big for my space. Maybe these ...

or these

JfTM

That light fixture looks like a very cheap afterthought, however.

All the budget went into gear!  :)

mkaiser

Maybe I don't have exotic tastes, bit I'd love to play around with the Genelec coax :thumb: http://www.genelec.com/products/8260a/ Well maybe get fancy and do a shootoff with TAD.

+1

racerxnet

Genesis 1.2

My Genesis 2's are as close to the 1.1 that I can afford. If you are in the Chicagoland area sometime, come over with your music for a listen.

MAK

SteveFord

• Volunteer
  • The poodle bites, the poodle chews it.
Martin Logan CLX would work for me.

Big Red Machine

Wilson Alexandria

Austin08

My Genesis 2's are as close to the 1.1 that I can afford. If you are in the Chicagoland area sometime, come over with your music for a listen.

MAK

Thanks, Philly is a little far from Chicago but I hope I would be able to visit you sometime in the future.

OzarkTom

I would love to try the Zellaton Studio Reference One speakers. Said to be the best sound at Munich this year by a clear margin.

http://cybwiz.blogspot.com/2013/05/zellaton-studio-reference-best-sound-in.html