Timepiece 2.1 & Continuum 2.5/Revelation Sale - Model Closeout

Aether Audio

• Industry Participant
    • http://www.aetheraudio.com
Friends,

The Studio Finish version of all our models has been changed.  They now come standard with solid hardwood front baffles in your choice of 5 species - at no extra charge.

As a result of this change we are left with 2 pairs of Timepiece 2.1's in the original Studio Finish, i.e...they have the black texture paint on the front baffles as well. 

We also have 1 pair of either Continuum 2.5's or Revelations with the same type finish.  I say "or" because the upper modules have been built & finished but the lower ones have not.  Seeing that the only difference between the two models is the lower module, we can make them into either model...depending on your preference.

Due to the finish change the above units are essentially "obsolete."  Although, in every other respect they will be "up to date."  They will be provided with the Excel woofers, the Cardas binding post & wire (or others of your preference) and completely new Mundorf crossover components.

If you are interested in purchasing any of these, we are offering them at a substantial discount.  Just call us and we'll discuss the details.  Trust me, if performance is your greatest priority, you will not find a better value anywhere on the planet.

So...give us a call and check it out.  We can be reached at (219) 393-1116.  Or if you prefer, PM me or send me a message via e-mail at engineering@4sptech.com

Don't wait too long as at these prices they're sure to go fast.  A few lucky folks will be getting one heck of a deal. :drool:

Hope to hear from you soon...

-Bob
« Last Edit: 5 Jun 2007, 11:06 pm by SP Pres »

Aether Audio

• Industry Participant
    • http://www.aetheraudio.com
Everyone,

Going...going... GONE!

Announcing the Grand Prize winner of the Revelation MR-1 MKII in Studio Finish Giveaway... (drum roll please)...

Gongos!!! :bounce:

Welcome to the family Gongos! :birthday: :thumb:

Well, OK...we didn't actually give them away...but it was a deal that was as close to free as anybody is ever going to get.  For the folks that waited just a little too long...you have our sympathies.:duh:  You'll know who you are when you read Gongos' review.  :green:

But...there is still time left for a couple of other lucky folks.  We still have that pair of Timepiece 2.1s  available.  If your thinking about it though, I'd get off the fence ASAP because I've had several enquiries and I'm sure they won't last much longer. aa

-Bob

Double Ugly

Congrats, gongos!  You've just become only the third AC'er who has speakers I lust after.

Be sure and let us know what you think after you've gotten them properly situated and broken-in.  I have a feeling you're going to be a mighty happy man!   8)

Enjoy, and take care!

-Jim

miklorsmith

That works for me, he's on my circuit.  Congratulations to me, congratulations to me, congratulations dear Miklorsmith, congratulations to me.

Oh yeah, you too Tyson!   :thumb:

ooheadsoo

This thread makes me so jealous  :(

TomS

Painful, but you snooze you lose.  Congrats on the Revelations!  Tom

ooheadsoo

Not snoozing, I just don't have the money, and won't for a long time.  I'll be pinching my pennies til the day... :drool:

Christof

Not snoozing, I just don't have the money, and won't for a long time.  I'll be pinching my pennies til the day... :drool:

Something tells me that despite the fact that Sp Tech is becoming a household name in the high-end audiophile/studio community, Bob has it in his blood not to step on the everyman.  I think he will always do his best to make his speakers available to those of us who are "pinching pennies", hence the studio finish on his flagship Revelation MKII. 

As a side note, I stopped by Bob's workshop a short while ago and I had a good up-close and personal look at the studio finish Timepiece speakers.  I was quite impressed by the fit and finish, nothing "cheap" looking about this finish.
« Last Edit: 1 Mar 2007, 10:23 pm by Christof »

TomS

no, I meant I was the one sleepin'  :wink:

ooheadsoo

I have the studio finish on the baffles of my AV-2 kit, and it is very very nice.  I'm not sure anything less than a well lit picture by a professional photographer would do them justice.  It's fine stuff, textured in a way that it actually doesn't look like paint -at least not as I know it.  I'm tempted to ask Bob to let me put down a down payment and hold it for me, but it's just not fair to him because I really don't know how long it would take for me to get the money together (years) and I know he wants to clear it out
« Last Edit: 1 Mar 2007, 10:41 pm by ooheadsoo »