Piano Black Gr Research N2X Bookshelf Speakers w/all performance upgrades

Joemamma

For sale are the very well regarded Gr Research N2x bookshelf speakers in Parts Express Piano Black cabinets.  These beauties have all the performance upgrades including: no rez, sonicaps, and Mills resistors.  These were built by Ron of these forums.  He is an expert builder and does fantastic work.  You can see his work throughout these forums.  He was recommended to me by the owner of GR Research.  They have never been pushed too hard and are the best speaker I have ever owned (I have owned too many to mention).  Why am I selling?  I need the money.  They will be well packaged and shipped in 2 seperate boxes.  You can check out what kind of seller I am by checking out my feedback on e-bay (user id sneabs).  The shipping will be around $60.  Pay=pal only with confirmed address no exceptions. I paid around $900 for these including labor.  I am listing them at $600+shipping.  The condition is a conservative 8/10.  They have some scratches on the bottoms from the stands.  They come with grills but I do not know if they will fit on do the size of the driver.  I have never used the grills and they are still bubble wrapped.  I want to have a pair of n3 TL's built but I cant do it until I sell these
« Last Edit: 31 Aug 2012, 04:38 am by Joemamma »

Joemamma

Pics added
« Reply #1 on: 27 Jul 2012, 04:54 pm »

Joemamma

Price Drop $625
« Reply #2 on: 2 Aug 2012, 02:51 am »
I am moving and can no longer use these.  This is a great price on a pair of speakers designed by the best in the business and built from a real craftsmen.

Joemamma

New pics added.  An inquiry was made about the condition.  I gave them a good once over and they really shine.  Their is a nick/blemish on the top right hand corner, a vey small chip on the top and a small smudge where the front baffle meets tjhe the top (i dont if your even going to be able to see them in the pics).  the other pics show how well they shine.  The parts express cabinets are very nice.  These are a furniture grade speaker.  I belive the above mentioned blemishes were on the speakers when they arrived and could have occurred during the building process.  These imperfections really do not take away at all from a beautiful speaker.

Joemamma

platinum bypass capacitors too for increase clarity and detail
« Reply #4 on: 5 Aug 2012, 02:04 pm »
Hi, Forgot to mention that these have platinum bypass capacitors too for increase clarity and detail.  MJ

Joemamma

Maybe should I should just keep them but I really need the dough.

Joemamma

S Clark

• a riot is the language of the unheard- Dr. King
These are excellent speakers; extremely detailed yet still very musical.  I've had a pair for my smaller room for several years, and I have been very happy with them.  I don't think you can do better at this price.  :thumb:

Scott

rajesh

• Live & Let Live
Can't believe they are still there :o

wushuliu

It's a slow time for selling in general I've noticed. Good luck, that's a great price!

Joemamma

Please help me fund my next project
« Reply #10 on: 11 Aug 2012, 04:11 am »
I need capital for my next investment in audio.  I am looking to upgrade to the n3 tl but I cannot do this until I sell these.  They are a magnificant speaker and for $600 that is 1/2 what it cost you for the skiing ninja to build them for.  The gentleman that built them is a true craftsman.  The designer is the best in the business.  Come on now.

Joemamma

I have somebody getting ready to build me some N3 Tl's but cant get the project rolling until I sell these.  Even Danny said for the price these are a steal.  Listened to them with an onkyo receiver and they sounded amazing even without a sub.  The speakers dissapear and the performers seem to be in the room with you.  Easy speaker to drive and with cheap gear still sound great.

Joemamma

anybody out there? Is this thing on? N2X w/upgrades for sale
« Reply #12 on: 15 Aug 2012, 09:27 pm »
I really want to buy a pair of N3 towers but I cant until these are sold.

eclein

• Volunteer
  • ..we walk the plank with our eyes wide open!-Gotye
Oh man.....aahhhh. These are an absolute no brainer, If I could I would in a heartbeat...Good Luck...wow do I wish I could swing these.....LOL....oh well :thumb:

Joemamma

just another notice that these are still out there.  They will pretty much smoke anything in its price range and if you want a pair from the skiing ninja you will shell out $1200.  I really want to get my n3 towers started.  These have to sell first

fly_fish_nz

pls read guidelines on bumping your own posts.