SOLDWoo Audio WA6SE Headphone Amplifier (3 months old, warranty is transferable)

achappy

Shipping to USA verified addresses only in 2 boxes:
Box 1: WA6SE, 1 umbilical cord, 1 rectifier tube and 2 driver tubes; Dimensions: 11" x 16" x 15" (HxWxD); Weight: 24 lbs.
Box 2: 2 rectifier tubes and 6 driver/power tubes; Dimensions 6" x 15" x 10" (HxWxD); Weight: 2 lbs

Asking: $SOLD
New Purchase Price: $1750.00

This is a three month old Woo Audio WA6SE in absolutely perfect condition.

Tubes in tube picture from top to bottom:

1 - Stock rectifier tube included with WA6SE
1 - Sophia Princess rectifier tube - $160.00
1 - NOS Mullard GZ34 rectifier tube - $150.00

2 - Stock driver/power tubes included with WA6SE
2 - Woo Audio Option # 1 tubes with Teflon adapters - $150.00
2 - Woo Audio Option # 3 tubes - $48.00
2 - NOS GE 6FD7 driver/power tubes - $50.00

I am willing to sell the Woo Audio WA6SE with just the stock tubes for SOLD plus shipping and insurance.

Woo Audio doesn't include the AC power cord and RCA interconnect cables.  And Woo Audio doesn't include a printed user's manual.  You can download one at their site in the WA6SE product description area.

Shipping to USA PayPal-verified addresses only.

I'm selling the WA6SE because yesterday I took delivery of a pair of Stax SR-009 headphone/earspeakers.  And since the SR-009 is electrostatic and requires an electrostatic headphone amp, I've replaced the Woo Audio WA6SE with the Stax SRM-727A electrostatic driver amp which also was delivered yesterday.  I obviously hadn't planned on buying Stax gear at this time but a pair became available on Head-Fi at a great price so I did.  My main speakers are Martin Logan Summit X electrostatic speakers so the purchase of electrostatic headphones has been a dream of mine for a while.

If using PayPal, add 3% to purchase price.

Thanks for looking.

« Last Edit: 26 Aug 2014, 02:08 am by achappy »