Harbeth Break Down

joneill

Harbeth Break Down
« on: 17 Nov 2017, 05:30 pm »
Hi Vinnie,

You have shown with Harbeth and are very familiar with the pros & cons of each model. While I have had the pleasure of hearing your rooms at a few  different shows, I have not heard all of the setups (missed RMAF2017 rave reviews for new 30.2) Your summary would be valuable to a lots of us thinking about a 25 watt Lio as a "one box" solution.

Can you comment on the pros & cons of the 30.2, Super HL5+ &  flagship 40.2 or any others for consideration?

Thank you and look froward to your summary.

Best Regards.

Jim

Vinnie R.

Re: Harbeth Break Down
« Reply #1 on: 17 Nov 2017, 08:13 pm »
Hi Jim,

Yes, I am very familiar with all the Harbeth models, and how they perform with the LIO Integrated.  8)

Can you comment on the pros & cons of the 30.2, Super HL5+ &  flagship 40.2 or any others for consideration?

I would prefer if you email or call me directly about this.  In order to let you know what I believe would be the best
model for you, there will be certain items to discuss, such as:

- Room size
- Flexibility of speaker and listening chair location
- Genres of music / volume levels
- Personal taste in sound
- Stands, etc.
- Budget

I have many customers in love with their LIO + Harbeth setups, and I have even been a dealer for those who do not have a local Harbeth dealer (where I can have Harbeths drop-shipped to your home directly from the USA distributor, and where one can purchase a LIO and pair of Harbeths together if you are in the USA).

So please contact me when you have a moment and I'll be happy to assist.

Best regards,

Vinnie

joneill

« Reply #2 on: 17 Nov 2017, 10:41 pm »
Vinnie,!

When i get to my computer and not my iPhone, I'll put the info you have requested together an Email.

Thank You.

Jim

DSkip

• Industry Participant
« Reply #3 on: 18 Nov 2017, 01:15 am »
joneill, where are you located?

joneill

« Reply #4 on: 19 Nov 2017, 10:09 pm »
Iowa

Vinnie R.

« Reply #5 on: 20 Nov 2017, 03:50 am »
Vinnie,!

When i get to my computer and not my iPhone, I'll put the info you have requested together an Email.

Thank You.

Jim

Hi Jim,

Ok - sounds good!

Vinnie