Nice review in Mono and Stereo!

Emil

Triode Pete

Re: Nice review in Mono and Stereo!
« Reply #1 on: 4 Oct 2015, 04:14 pm »
Thanks, Emil! I appreciate your kind comments! :thumb:

Also, I found out that my cables received a Mono and Stereo award! See here...

http://www.monoandstereo.com/p/awards.html

Cheers,
Pete

Hi-Fi Obsession

« Reply #2 on: 5 Oct 2015, 12:24 am »
Congrats Pete!  I hope one day to hear your Obsession cord!

KLH007

« Reply #3 on: 5 Oct 2015, 02:34 am »
Pete, Well deserved Congratulations!

Triode Pete

« Reply #4 on: 14 Oct 2015, 11:23 pm »
In Conclusion, Mono and Stereo wrote,

"All Triode Wire Labs powercords show stunning sound performance levels and this, way, way above what their prices would suggest. Actually, they bring a level of sonic excellence which just recently seemed totally out of reach in their respective price regions. I can only recommend them very strongly to all who seek phenomenally capable powercords regardless of the price considerations. They have set a new price-performance ratio that surely will leave a great impact in this market segment. The Triode Wire Labs powercords are very well thought out products, built with utmost care, attention to detail and an incredible sense for visual excellence. Already the "High Power Digital American" shows staggering sound performance attributes and with the "Silver Statement" and even more so with the "Obsession", the music just begins to sound decidedly more natural and above all, very believable.

These powercords are true gems, worthy of inclusion in top class systems regardless of price and my final verdict can only be: highly recommended!"

I'll be bringing these cables (as well as others, including a new introduction) to the New York Audio Show 2015 on November 6-8, with show specials available. Please visit fellow AC Sponsor Vinnie Rossi, Volti Audio & your truly, Triode Wire Labs in Room 5007 next month! Libations to be served!

Cheers,
Pete