COINCIDENT TECHNOLOGY STATEMENT PRE AMP

Markwatkiss

COINCIDENT TECHNOLOGY STATEMENT PRE AMP
« on: 17 Mar 2017, 06:55 pm »
For your consideration a COINCIDENT TECHNOLOGY STATEMENT PRE AMP.This is a reference line stage that will compete with the best available.A separate power supply is connected to the pre amp control by umbilical cord.Features dual stepped attenuators,rca and XLR line outs,two rca line level and XLR inputs.Exceptional hand crafted build quality and a work of art the STATEMENT is a superlative pre amplification instrument.Presents as new and used in a non smoking dedicated music room with the highest level of ancillary equipment.Tube complement is a matched pair of Shuguang 101D tubes.
Focus and imaging are exemplary,micro and macro dynamics are detailed and dramatic.Tonal accuracy,texture,and image spaciousness will appeal to a sophisticated listener that is not interested in the flavor of the month.In summary the STATEMENT captures the expressiveness and art fullness of the music which is as good as any description of the term musicality.
Comes complete with umbilical cord,Shuguang 101D tubes,original packaging and I am also including an after market custom power cord.
Offered at a very attractive price of $3495 plus shipping(2 boxes) from 49783.I will accept a certified bank draft,wire transfer,USPS Money order and paypal +4% and I would invite you to check my audiogon feedback under my user name.

paul79

• Industry Participant
Re: COINCIDENT TECHNOLOGY STATEMENT PRE AMP
« Reply #1 on: 17 Mar 2017, 08:42 pm »
Always wanted to try one of these. Great looking gear! Is that a small scratch on the faceplate of the supply?

Markwatkiss

« Reply #2 on: 17 Mar 2017, 09:02 pm »
No,if you look closer you will see that is simply a reflection of where the boards on my deck join.

paul79

• Industry Participant
« Reply #3 on: 18 Mar 2017, 01:44 am »
Right on, but looking again, I think it is an LED above the name. I thought that was a mar.

ddark65

• Restricted
« Reply #4 on: 18 Mar 2017, 02:13 am »
Pm Sent

Markwatkiss

« Reply #5 on: 24 Apr 2017, 10:49 am »
Bump