Time for the sale of all sales. The deal of all deals!

Danny Richie

We still have some X-Voce center channels left.

I just got in a 40 foot container full of X-Series speakers from Santiago and I am blowing these out for him. I am not making a lot of money on these at these prices, and I have to cover the $6,000 shipping cost for the container to get here (plus inland shipping cost, OUCH!). The bulk of it is going to be sent to Santiago. He was left with a lot of inventory when AV123 closed the doors and he needs to recover from it. So help him out and jump on these deals. The prices are going to be really good. Keep in mind that AV123 was pricing these things just above cost and running them on sale to generate cash flow. The real retail price for this stuff should have been a lot higher. I think these prices are cheaper than they have ever been offered though. So act fast if you want them.

On this shipment I have X-Omni, X-Voce, and X-Statik's. I'll try to post pics of everything as I can. Do a few searches on the net and you'll find some great pics.

Note that some of the numbers have been adjusted as I didn't really get what they said I was getting. What is on the packing slip (color wise) and what I really got were two different things.

Here is what I have in X-Statik's:

1 pair) Black Satin: $699 for the pair. (complete) Sold
5 pairs) 7 pairs) Black Satin: $599 for the pair. (No Grills, No Base, No floor spikes) Sold out
4 pairs) Moho Natural Satin: $599 for the pair. (No Grills, No Base, No floor spikes) Sold out
5 pairs) 2 pairs) Negro Diamond finish: $599 for the pair. (No Grills, No Base, No floor spikes) Sold out.
38 units) Black Satin X-Statik bases: $12 each. Yes they sent separate bases. 4 left

Remember the X-Statik was reviewed by Affordable Audio, AV Guide, Gear Patrol, Audioholics, and the Absolute Sound, winning their Top Value award and an Editors Choice award. Stereo Mojo also gave it a Best of Show at RMAF 2008.

Here is what I have in the X-Voce center channels:

14 units) Moho Rosa Diamond finish: $350. (complete) 11 left
3 units) Natural Satin finish: $350. (complete) 1 left
3 units) Natural Diamond finish: $350 (complete) 2 units left
13 units) Moho Rosa Satin finish: $350. (complete) 10 units left
3 unit) 1 unit Cherry Rosa Diamond finish: $350 (complete) All gone
3 units) Black Satin finish: $350. (complete) All gone
13 units) Negro Diamond finish: $350. (complete) 0 left
4 units) Negro Diamond finish: $315. (No Grills)

Here is what I have in X-Omni's:

1 pair) Macsarey Rosa Diamond: $325 per pair. Sold
1 pair) Negro Diamond: $325 per pair. Sold
19 pairs) Mascarey Rosa Satin: $325 per pair. Sold
13 pairs) Mascarey Rosa Satin with no grills and no bases$325. On sale for $250 a pair. sold out A small base can easily be made from a piece of MDF and painted Black.

I opened a couple of them and took a few pics. I will try to take more pics as time allows. If any of you X series owners want to post pics and feedback in this thread then feel free.

Check out the clean wiring!

Nice looking X-Voce!

3 pairs) Mascarey Rosa Satin with no grills $325.

I opened a couple of them and took a few pics. I will try to take more pics as time allows. If any of you X series owners want to post pics and feedback in this thread then feel free.

Check out the clean wiring!

Nice looking X-Voce!

« Last Edit: 23 Oct 2017, 03:59 pm by Danny Richie »

Danny Richie

Re: Time for the sale of all sales. The deal of all deals!
« Reply #1 on: 2 Jan 2011, 06:32 pm »
Even as a stand alone pair, the X-Omni's were a favorite of mine. The imaging and sound stage was just outstanding. This put them above the X-LS, or X-SLS models for me. In handling surround duty they also really shined.

Here is a cool pic that I found:

jtwrace

• www.theintellectualpeoplepodcast.com
    • TIPP YouTube Channel
« Reply #2 on: 2 Jan 2011, 06:39 pm »
Are you sure you're not related to

:lol:

Danny Richie

« Reply #3 on: 2 Jan 2011, 11:21 pm »
Well, these prices are pretty crazy.  :hyper:

corndog71

• Some people call me Rob.
« Reply #4 on: 3 Jan 2011, 02:15 am »
Danny, you are making it exceedingly difficult to save my money for the V1s when you post things like this.  :banghead:

I guess I could sell one of my other pairs of speakers to offset the cost. :scratch:

Doublej

« Reply #5 on: 3 Jan 2011, 02:45 am »

The X-Omni's were selling for $99/pair at one point in time.

Just stating the facts.
« Last Edit: 3 Jan 2011, 11:47 am by Doublej »

jn316

« Reply #6 on: 3 Jan 2011, 02:49 am »
Danny, you are making it exceedingly difficult to save my money for the V1s when you post things like this.  :banghead:

I guess I could sell one of my other pairs of speakers to offset the cost. :scratch:

I'm with ya Corndog   :duh:

jn316

« Reply #7 on: 3 Jan 2011, 02:50 am »
You guys crack me up.

The X-Omni's were selling for $99/pair at one point in time and Crazy Eddie was did jail time for fraud.

Just stating the facts.

I think that price was only if you added them in a package deal w/ other speakers, not standalone.

mojave

« Reply #8 on: 3 Jan 2011, 05:16 am »
I think that price was only if you added them in a package deal w/ other speakers, not standalone.
It started out that way, but someone asked on the forum if he could buy just the X-Omni's for $99. Of course the answer was, "Yes!" and many purchased just the X-Omni's for $99. I think they were having trouble selling them and needed the cash flow.

I have Cherry X-Omni's with Ninja Master crossovers, Sonicap Platinum bypass caps, and NoRez. These speakers are incredible for music!

jn316

« Reply #9 on: 3 Jan 2011, 05:40 am »
It started out that way, but someone asked on the forum if he could buy just the X-Omni's for $99. Of course the answer was, "Yes!" and many purchased just the X-Omni's for $99. I think they were having trouble selling them and needed the cash flow.

I have Cherry X-Omni's with Ninja Master crossovers, Sonicap Platinum bypass caps, and NoRez. These speakers are incredible for music!

Yeah, sounds familiar.  Nevertheless, they are a heck of a lot better than that $99 price tag might imply. As you said, I think AV123 just needed some cash at that point.

hotjt133

« Reply #10 on: 3 Jan 2011, 09:26 am »
Hi Danny,
     How does the X-Statik compare to your OB5/7? I haven't got around to build a OB7, and X-Statik might be a good alternative. Just hope the postage to Aus is not prohibitively expensive.  Thanks.

Tony

Danny Richie

« Reply #11 on: 3 Jan 2011, 03:35 pm »
Hi Danny,
     How does the X-Statik compare to your OB5/7? I haven't got around to build a OB7, and X-Statik might be a good alternative. Just hope the postage to Aus is not prohibitively expensive.  Thanks.

Tony

The OB-5 and OB-7, with its Neo tweeter, has a little better resolution and low level detail retrieval.

yamaha626

« Reply #12 on: 3 Jan 2011, 04:35 pm »
Hi Danny, I rarely post here (or anywhere for that matter), but I have a few questions.
I'm in zip code 19312 and am wondering how much would it cost to ship a pair of x-omni's to either my house or business (also zip 19312) ? Also, curious about S&H costs for the X-statics.
Next question is about the grills. Do the x-omnis come complete with grill (grills?), bases and spikes ? And what about the x-statics, I see that you have bases but where can I find grills ?
Grills are important as these speakers would be in my basement and exposed to great danger in the form of 3 young boys whose ages range from 8 - 12 (actually 4 young boys if you count me...because my wife would), and are known to have at least one daily ping-pong ball war.

Dracule1

• Volunteer
« Reply #13 on: 3 Jan 2011, 07:14 pm »
You can see from the pic of the x-omnis there are total of four black thingys, two on top and two on front baffle, that hold the grills in place.  So yes, grills are probably included.  Also the pic shows the speakers have black painted bases, likely MDF.  Spikes, dunno.

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
« Reply #14 on: 5 Jan 2011, 05:12 am »
You can see from the pic of the x-omnis there are total of four black thingys, two on top and two on front baffle, that hold the grills in place.  So yes, grills are probably included.  Also the pic shows the speakers have black painted bases, likely MDF.  Spikes, dunno.

Danny Richie

« Reply #15 on: 5 Jan 2011, 07:56 pm »
I'm in zip code 19312 and am wondering how much would it cost to ship a pair of x-omni's to either my house or business (also zip 19312) ?

$48 in shipping.

Do the x-omnis come complete with grill (grills?), bases and spikes ?

Yes.

Also, curious about S&H costs for the X-statics.

$53 each.

Shipping is via UPS. It would be a little cheaper if you weren't all the way up there in Berwyn, PN.

I see that you have bases but where can I find grills ?

Good question. I do not have a good answer yet.

julcat

« Reply #16 on: 5 Jan 2011, 08:27 pm »
Danny will you ship the X-Statik to Mexico???

murphy11

« Reply #17 on: 5 Jan 2011, 08:35 pm »
Hey Danny,

Thanks for doing this for customers and for Santiago. I was really bummed about what Mark did to Santi and others and I appreciate what you are trying to do do.

Danny Richie

« Reply #18 on: 5 Jan 2011, 08:54 pm »
Danny will you ship the X-Statik to Mexico???

Sure. If you want them I can send them to you.

Thanks for doing this for customers and for Santiago. I was really bummed about what Mark did to Santi and others and I appreciate what you are trying to do do.

Well, thank you. You guys can all help too, by taking advantage of these last remaining great deals.

Outofthewoods

• Industry Participant
  • Fallen Enclosures, Inc. Crafted with Passion
« Reply #19 on: 5 Jan 2011, 10:02 pm »
I see that you have bases but where can I find grills ?

If you need a pair of grilles made just let me know.

The grilles would be built using a wooden frame, black grille cloth and would attach to the ends of the metal studs via 3/8" magnets .

Thanks!

Ruben