Super V Kit

cleestedwood

Super V Kit
« on: 12 Nov 2017, 08:57 pm »
Super V kit for sale . With one pair of Super Vs already , never got around to building these out. Everything Danny sold when these were purchased less NoRez and cabinets. $2250.00 plus ship
« Last Edit: 17 Nov 2017, 01:01 am by cleestedwood »

Danny Richie

Re: Super V Kit
« Reply #1 on: 18 Nov 2017, 02:35 pm »
Man, that is a great deal for someone.

david45

« Reply #2 on: 18 Nov 2017, 03:22 pm »
Super V kit for sale . With one pair of Super Vs already , never got around to building these out. Everything Danny sold when these were purchased less NoRez and cabinets. $2250.00 plus ship

I also have a brand new pair of P-Audio drivers available if ever that can reassure potential buyers.
Good luck with the sale!

cleestedwood

« Reply #3 on: 1 Feb 2018, 05:21 pm »
Bump

Beardy

« Reply #4 on: 13 Feb 2018, 09:46 pm »
Just curious but how does the top end compare with the NX-Otica?
I have the MTM OB top halves and a pair of 2x12 dual servo subs and so the bottom is essentially the same.

The cone of the upper driver of the Super V is a large thing to be moving at high speed, so I was wondering...

yardbird

« Reply #5 on: 14 Feb 2018, 01:02 am »
I bet the top end is not as good, but the low end is miles ahead.

Danny Richie

« Reply #6 on: 14 Feb 2018, 05:15 am »
The bottom end is the same. They are the same drivers.

The Super-V is super fun. That speaker does everything really well. Vocals are good, and dynamics are great. Sensitivity is high at 97db as well. This speaker makes you want to hear your whole collection and crank stuff up.

The NX-Otica is a more accurate speaker. The detail levels are higher and they are cleaner overall. Drivers are also physically aligned on both sides so a more even room response and decay. Sensitivity is lower at 93.5db and dynamics are not quite as high. But they are more transparent and image placement is spooky good.

Both very good, but very different speakers.