I have two Pair of RM40 for sale Make offer

hifi111

I have two Pair of RM40 for sale Make offer
« on: 10 Apr 2013, 02:05 am »
One pair is Gloss Black and needing FST tweeters,as I have sold the tweeters. Bought and picked up from Brian In person In late 2009 early 2010.

Cabinets were not sanded correctly, nor painted correctly. Brian offered to fix, but I was dealing with my family Illness at the time and could not return them.
100 hrs max on these and they do have the mega woofers.

2nd pair are in much better cosmetic condition,but not perfect. They are cherry veneer with some bubbling, but perform perfectly with the FST Tweeters and Mega Woofers.

Will entertain offers on these and can deliver anywhere In the Bay Area for a reasonable fee.

Members can email me with offers. Will email pics to interested buyers

Thanks
Thomas

John Casler

Re: I have two Pair of RM40 for sale Make offer
« Reply #1 on: 19 Apr 2013, 01:50 am »
I have a pair or 2 of the FST tweeters for these if that helps.

galyons

« Reply #2 on: 19 Apr 2013, 02:20 am »
The Trading Post Guide - All buyers/sellers please read.
http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=454.0

"Individual for sale items must list an asking price.  Listing the location or zip code is highly recommended.  A buyer may be right around the corner.  Plus a buyer can get an idea of shipping costs if he knows the location.  More."

If you are unsure what to ask for the speakers, seek input in the VMPS circle.

Cheers,
Geary

srb

« Reply #3 on: 19 Apr 2013, 03:24 am »
If you are unsure what to ask for the speakers, seek input in the VMPS circle.

This is the VMPS Speakers circle, not the Trading Post.  Although I feel it's always good form to state an asking price, the Trading Post guidelines don't apply here and if the circle Moderator is OK with ads posted here, then .....

Steve

galyons

« Reply #4 on: 19 Apr 2013, 03:58 am »
This is the VMPS Speakers circle, not the Trading Post.  Although I feel it's always good form to state an asking price, the Trading Post guidelines don't apply here and if the circle Moderator is OK with ads posted here, then .....

Steve

Exactly my point.  It is not an ad for sale. It is an auction.  It doesn't belong here or the Trading Post.  There are sites for that activity. 

If he wants help in setting values, it is best to just ask.  If he wants to auction the speakers here to get around the guidelines...well that is the Mod's call!  Then again, it could just be a newby mistake.

Cheers,
Geary