FS: Salk StreamPlayer Mini + Teddy Pardo Power supply- SOLD

Ern Dog

Up for sale is my 2 year old Salk StreamPlayer Mini.  This has a 2 TB internal storage and fan-less cooling, so it's silent.  It's equipped with a 32 bit Linux operating system.  USB output only.   Condition is excellent.  Here is the link to more info: http://www.salksound.com/streamplayer.php?model=StreamPlayer+Mini

I bought the Teddy Pardo power supply new a year ago as an experiment to see if it would improve the sound of the streamer over the stock wall wart.  I found out that it did improve things so I kept it.  It was not a significant improvement, but it wasn't subtle either.  I'd say it produced a moderate improvement, maybe 20% better.  With this connected, the music had more weight and more clarity/definition.  I used a Sablon Gran Corona power cord and an UberBuss power conditioner.  The condition looks brand new.  It is 19v and the barrel connect size is 5.5mm/2.5mm.  Here is the link for more details about it: http://www.teddypardo.com/powersupplies/teddy19-3.html

My preference is to sell both of these together, although they will be shipped in separate boxes.  I have the manuals for both, the original Salk wall wart, and manufacture boxes.

New the streamplayer costs $1195 and the Teddy Pardy is $419, or $1614 total.  My price is $1000 + shipping within USA, money order or paypal if you pay the 3% fee.

Sorry about the sideways photos.  I'm not sure how to fix that.  I tried rotating then uploading it again but it didn't work.

Thanks,
Ernie

« Last Edit: 15 Aug 2016, 05:52 am by Ern Dog »

mritschdorff

Hi there,

It seems like you have a great combo of a streamer and power supply. I hope you don't mind my question...but I'm curious as to why your selling this gear?

Regards,

Marty

Ern Dog

Marty,
I'm selling because I've upgraded to another music server that's double the price.

Thanks,
Ernie

Ern Dog

Re: FS: Salk StreamPlayer Mini + Teddy Pardo Power supply
« Reply #3 on: 3 Jul 2016, 03:16 pm »
I'm willing to sell these units separately.

Salk StreamPlayer- $800
Teddy Pardo PS- $200

Plus shipping and paypal fee.

Ern Dog

« Reply #4 on: 4 Jul 2016, 04:18 pm »
I just realized that I listed the wrong link for the Teddy Pardo in my initial post, so I put the correct one in.  It's a 19v output with connector size 5.5mm/2.5mm.
« Last Edit: 4 Jul 2016, 06:09 pm by Ern Dog »

Ern Dog

« Reply #5 on: 12 Jul 2016, 03:02 am »
Salk Streamplayer price drop to $750.

Ern Dog

« Reply #6 on: 15 Jul 2016, 04:51 am »
StreamPlayer now $725.

Ern Dog

« Reply #7 on: 18 Jul 2016, 01:43 am »