update website

Nocturne79

update website
« on: 25 May 2017, 03:06 pm »
Very nice clean look and easy to look around :)

mrvco

Re: update website
« Reply #1 on: 25 May 2017, 05:25 pm »
Looks nice.

Louis O

« Reply #2 on: 27 May 2017, 01:47 pm »
Hi Nocturne79 and mrvco

Thanks and I'm very happy you like it.

I'm excited about the new platform and as time goes I will update the pictures and content and well and stock the ready to ship store. It's really easy to navigate and very happy the way it came out.

I'm thinking of having Super 3i's pre built and in the store. Sort of like batch building them.

Still learning the format and I will be updating the site myself.

More news will be posted soon.

Thanks again,
Louis

charmerci

« Reply #3 on: 27 May 2017, 07:21 pm »

.... and stock the ready to ship store.

I'm thinking of having Super 3i's pre built and in the store. Sort of like batch building them.

Yeah, it's kind of frustrating to scroll through so many Sold Outs. Just keep two-four up at any time.

pursuitofnow

« Reply #4 on: 27 May 2017, 07:41 pm »
The "sold outs" do provide real world finishes of the cabinets, which is nice.

elviscaprice

« Reply #5 on: 27 May 2017, 07:44 pm »
Most important is to fix the finish button so people considering ordering feel like this is a legit company.  Perception is huge, and a website needs to be fully functional.

charmerci

« Reply #6 on: 27 May 2017, 10:18 pm »
The "sold outs" do provide real world finishes of the cabinets, which is nice.

That's easily resolved by having a 'speakers finish' section.

Louis O

« Reply #7 on: 28 May 2017, 12:58 am »
Hi charmerci,

Thanks and pursuitofnow is correct as I was using it more for a gallery. I will be switching most of it over to a gallery to show the different speakers and the finishes.

Also there is a Finishes section on the About Us drop down list as well as on all the product pages.

Hi elviscaprice,

Thanks and the finish links work. They are in red "see finish options" under the drop down list on each product page.

On the collections page the pictures can be highlighted and an eyeball or a plus sign comes up. The plus sign is to add to cart so the item will go straight to cart and not see a finishes link and the eyeball is to go to that products details page which has the finishes links. You can also get to the product details page from clicking on the red lettering below the picture.

In time I would want to replace the sample finish pictures with actual finished speaker cabinets.

I agree the add to cart plus sign is a little goofy.

Thanks,
Louis