Omega RS5 Bipole/Monopole/Dipole Speakers - $885, So. Cal only.

Ultralight

I know that I don't have photos yet - figure I'll throw this up first and then post photo a bit later.  Gauging interest here.

These are about 20 x 13 x 10 inches - so large non-floor standers.  The drivers are updated RS5 about 2 years ago I believe, used in a small room of 12x13 feet so the volume was never very high.  The speakers are heavy and have two fully separate compartments so you can run it in monopole, bipole and dipole.  I use it only in bipole configuration as it gives a very large soundstage in a small room.

These are very solid speakers but they do not have current generation's beautiful veneer but they are solid.  Again, will post photos in a bit.

$885 in So California. Price is firm, and unfortunately I will not ship.  If you want an affordable Omega with four RS5 drivers to test in three configurations, this may be your speaker.

In case you are wondering why I am selling, I've had over a dozen speakers in my room and this the only set I ended up keeping.  However, I'm getting out of separates completely and just going with Wifi all in one setups for ease of traveling as my wife and I are looking to overseas in a bit so everything is going.

Thanks!