SOLD: TotalDAC Ethernet Cable Filter 2 Meters

gelajoy

SOLD: TotalDAC Ethernet Cable Filter 2 Meters
« on: 3 Nov 2017, 02:29 am »
I have for sale an excellent TotalDAC Ethernet Cable Filter that is 2 meters long.

TotalDAC describes this cable as "...The RJ45 ethernet filter/cable is a Totaldac exclusivity which improves the sound of any DAC or music server using an ethernet link. The filtering of high frequency pollutions improves the soundstage and makes the sound more natural."

"The sound improves quite considerably with this cable. The musicians are now made of flesh and blood, the whole thing looks full, without loss of resolution. In other words, without this cable you give away a lot of performance." Jürgen Saile, HIFIstatement

"Tiny things sound more pronounced or noticeable, they have more natural decay and are placed in the soundstage with better definition and delicacy." soundbsessive.com

I'm asking $SOLD for the cable. I'll cover shipping at my asking price. The original retail was $420.

I accept PayPal but the buyer is responsible for paying their fees. I also accept USPS money orders. I will only ship within the USA. No trades.

I have great feedback on Ebay as Gelajoy (1100+ rating at 100%.)

« Last Edit: 9 Nov 2017, 11:58 pm by gelajoy »