New Products, Pi'ksii (Tube Preamp) and Kitoki v2 (Single Ended Tube Amp)

poseidonsvoice

• Science is not a democracy - Earl Geddes
    • 2 channel/7 channel setup
Those Kitokis have some cute little Edcor appearing transformers. Nice, clean work!

Best,
Anand.

Wolf Ear Audio

• Industry Participant
    • Wolf Ear Audio
Is the Kitoki v2 the  powerful amplifier you were talking about some months ago? Or it's another amplifier not ready yet? My wish is a KT150 SE with around 25w. :)
That one still won't be ready for some time, though it is next on the list after the monoblocks I have planned.

Howdy all. Has anyone head the Kitoki v2 with Zu's Omen Mk 2? I have these speakers and I'm in the market for an amp for them. Cheers.
They should be more than adequate for those speakers and power them to very loud levels and sound very fast and clean.

Those Kitokis have some cute little Edcor appearing transformers. Nice, clean work!

Best,
Anand.

Thanks for the kind words. They sound very good and actually have lower power losses than any other transformer I have tried :)

poseidonsvoice

Thanks for the kind words. They sound very good and actually have lower power losses than any other transformer I have tried :)

I’m strongly considering their big brother for a compactron design that will put out a whoppin’ 4.6 watts triode :cyclops:

Best,
Anand. 

jtwrace

• www.theintellectualpeoplepodcast.com
    • TIPP YouTube Channel
I’m strongly considering their big brother for a compactron design that will put out a whoppin’ 4.6 watts triode :cyclops:

Best,
Anand.
Don't do it!   :duh:

poseidonsvoice

Don't do it!   :duh:

It’s for my daughter’s system  :wink:

Best,
Anand.