Wonder if these are any good? 'Even' brand headphones "tuned to you"

dB Cooper

These are supposed to calibrate to the users' ears. There are reviews but I don't feel ready to accept Good Housekeeping Magazine or Walt Mossberg as audio authorities.

https://www.geteven.co/

mcgsxr

Not sure Jude from Head-Fi will get to these!

Would be fun to get an ear on them, but not sure they will distribute in Canada.

weatherman1

I went to the website and did the hearing test wearing headphones.  Then listened to a piece of music which then cycled from not corrected to corrected for my hearing test.  The difference was clearly audible and sounded better, with a more distinct sound-field.  Interesting concept and may be similar to the AKG headphone system.  Don't know.  Personally I can't stand IEM's but it will be interesting to see some legitimate reviews.

paul79

• Industry Participant
Tried it with computer speakers, and it didn't work out so well  lol  I'll try headphones maybe!! :)

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Not sure Jude from Head-Fi will get to these!

Would be fun to get an ear on them, but not sure they will distribute in Canada.
Jude speaks so fast that I would like to know what way the he hears the music?

charmerci

I actually preferred the un-processed sound. Their processing seems to boost the frequencies and I find the bass too heavy.