Feedback on the new phono preamps?

techguy0192

Feedback on the new phono preamps?
« on: 14 Oct 2016, 12:12 am »
I'd like to hear from members who have purchased the new 1/3 width phono preamps.  What are you opinions?  What preamp did it replace?

Thanks

techguy0192

Re: Feedback on the new phono preamps?
« Reply #1 on: 16 Oct 2016, 08:53 pm »
Anyone?

uriah380

« Reply #2 on: 16 Oct 2016, 09:11 pm »
Well,
         I just purchased a new Perreaux Audiant VP3 and it is absolutely fantastic. I think a lot of people looking for a new phono preamp should research this unit. I just got mine last week Friday and I and very happy. It did not replace anything as I decided to keep my old unit. As for the sound of the VP3, I rather wait a few weeks while it will be left on before writing what it sounds like. As for now, right out of the box, it is just excellent.

techguy0192

« Reply #3 on: 18 Oct 2016, 12:32 am »
Well,
         I just purchased a new Perreaux Audiant VP3 and it is absolutely fantastic. I think a lot of people looking for a new phono preamp should research this unit. I just got mine last week Friday and I and very happy. It did not replace anything as I decided to keep my old unit. As for the sound of the VP3, I rather wait a few weeks while it will be left on before writing what it sounds like. As for now, right out of the box, it is just excellent.

Just looking for feedback on the new phono preamps from Bryston and any comparisons that people have made.

James Tanner

• Facilitator
  • The Demo is Everything!
    • http://www.bryston.com
« Reply #4 on: 18 Oct 2016, 01:01 am »
Hi James,

Just connected the new phono...and its absolutely superb out of the box ! 

Beautiful tonal balance and a level of detail and depth which i never experienced before...now i know what i missed all these years..

Cheers to you !

Tom
In Singapore