Kaplan Cable's new interconnect official introduction at RMAF '11

Occam

I'm proud to announce the introduction of my new single ended interconnects at this years RMAF '11. Balanced interconnects will follow in a few months. My goal was to develop an shielded interconnect that equaled or bested the very best unsheilded cables. Pricing is $1,199 for a 1 meter pair, with additional lengths @ $500/meter. Special pricing, -30%, will be available on the demo cables in the following rooms featuring all Kaplan Cables (power, speaker, and interconnects) -

Room 407 - Hansen Speakers, Redpoint turntable, Wavestream Kinetics amp and preamp, and Lindemann CD player

Mezzanine Level ~ Longs Peak - Vivid Speakers, all Luxman electronics

I'm quite proud to be showing with such excellent products.

Please stop by,

Paul
Kaplan Cable

bpape

• Industry Participant
  • I am serious and don't call my Shirley
    • Sensible Sound Solutions
Congrats Paul.

So which room will you be hanging out in.  Didn't get to talk to you last year very much.

Bryan

Occam

Hey Bran,

I'll probably be splitting my time between the 2 rooms mentioned above, with visits to 2 other rooms, the Galibier room 1122, and the Behold room 1130 which also will be using my products, but not full looms.
Your best opportunity to hear my latest will be at Mike Galusha's Thursday evening GTG.
Mike is using the complete complement of my cables, speaker, power and single ended interconnects.

I'm looking forward to seeing you and visiting your rooms.

See you soon,
Paul

bpape

• Industry Participant
  • I am serious and don't call my Shirley
    • Sensible Sound Solutions
I'll see you at Mike's then.

Bryan

Occam

Bryan,

Sadly, I don't think I'll be able to be at Mike's GTG, as I'll be stressing Thursday evening with setting up multiple rooms. What makes it more depressing is that Mikes home system is usually one of the high points of my RMAF forays, providing some of the best and most enjoyable sound available, anywhere, regardless of price.

Regards,
Paul

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
Wow Paul....you got the new website up...nice !!  8)

http://www.kaplancable.com/

See you in Denver..... :beer:

Occam

Wow Paul....you got the new website up...nice !!  8)

http://www.kaplancable.com/

See you in Denver..... :beer:

Indeed, evidently Hell has frozen over....
:beer: You're on!

mgalusha

I don't have the MK II speaker cables - yet. Soon though. :-)

Congrats on the new website Paul, love the photo of you.

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?

BobM

Snowballs in hell - imagine!

Nice site Paul. A little text to be completed on the speaker cables and jumpers and power conditioner, but a damn fine "about" page telling how you came to this business venture.

If I could make a suggestion, you might also want to provide a link on where to buy them.

rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio Consulting -
  Best of luck Paul.  :thumb:

charles
SMA