L.A. audio show anyone?

Pete Schumacher

• Industry Participant
  • It's all in the pursuit
    • Vapor Audio
Re: L.A. audio show anyone?
« Reply #40 on: 9 Jun 2017, 03:01 am »
While it's nice that you address the post I think it'd be wise for the owner(s) of Vapor to do so.

Those waiting on builds have been contacted by Ryan.  Pictures of the systems ready for immediate shipment will be posted very soon.  Among them, Derecho, Cirrus 2.0, Arcus.

jtwrace

• www.theintellectualpeoplepodcast.com
    • TIPP YouTube Channel
« Reply #41 on: 9 Jun 2017, 12:45 pm »
Those waiting on builds have been contacted by Ryan.  Pictures of the systems ready for immediate shipment will be posted very soon.  Among them, Derecho, Cirrus 2.0, Arcus.
OK.  What's the future of Vapor look like? 

mav52

« Reply #42 on: 9 Jun 2017, 12:58 pm »
OK.  What's the future of Vapor look like?

Great question

roscoeiii

« Reply #43 on: 9 Jun 2017, 03:23 pm »
While it's nice that you address the post I think it'd be wise for the owner(s) of Vapor to do so.

C'mon, chill out Jason. Ed works for Vapor and he and Pete are perfectly qualified to speak for Vapor. They are both intimately involved in the process.

I heard exactly what Ed said from Ryan directly at AXPONA: "Ryan is able to get more done every day. He has stopped taking orders, as far as I know, to continue to focus on what needs to get done."

Let's leave it at that, and once Vapor starts taking new orders they (Ryan OR Pete OR Ed) can address what the future holds.

Now let's get this thread back on topic from this discussion.

jtwrace

• www.theintellectualpeoplepodcast.com
    • TIPP YouTube Channel
« Reply #44 on: 9 Jun 2017, 07:23 pm »
C'mon, chill out Jason. Ed works for Vapor and he and Pete are perfectly qualified to speak for Vapor. They are both intimately involved in the process.

I heard exactly what Ed said from Ryan directly at AXPONA: "Ryan is able to get more done every day. He has stopped taking orders, as far as I know, to continue to focus on what needs to get done."

Let's leave it at that, and once Vapor starts taking new orders they (Ryan OR Pete OR Ed) can address what the future holds.

Now let's get this thread back on topic from this discussion.
What are you talking about by "chill out"?  It was a simple question and I'm totally chill.  It's beautiful weather today on the water.  Considering the incredible delays to many customers it is a fair question. 

EdRo

« Reply #45 on: 9 Jun 2017, 09:52 pm »
If you'd like to start a new thread, jtwrace, by all means do so. This thread was an attempt on my part to get some feedback about the L.A. Audio show. Were you there? Would you like to ask about this particular set of Nimbus?  Maybe ask a paint question? Anything related to THIS thread?

EdRo

« Reply #46 on: 15 Jun 2017, 12:34 pm »
SOMEONE else must have sat in the EMM room at the LAAS!

Phil A

« Reply #47 on: 15 Jun 2017, 01:40 pm »
The pic from the Vapor/EMM room looked very nice.  I can only imagine how good it sounded with the the DA2 DAC (I have a DAC 2X and a Meitner MA-1) and the rest of the stuff.