FS: 6 pair of 45 tubes; 1 pair Super TNT 845M

Audioclyde

FS: 6 pair of 45 tubes; 1 pair Super TNT 845M
« on: 31 Jan 2015, 03:12 pm »
Having sold the amps that use these tubes, I need to clear the tube cabinet and hopefully pass these tubes on to someone that can enjoy them.  I don't have any way of testing these tubes, but all worked perfectly with no noise, etc. in my amps.  As I rotated the 45's during the 2 years I ran my 45 SET amp, I don't think any of the pairs of 45's have a huge number of hours on them.  The 845M's are like new, with very low hours.

As noted above, 1 pair of Super TNT 845M's with very low hours.  My asking price for these is $SOLD OBO. SOLD

The following pairs of 45 tubes are available (6 pairs):

--Raytheon (silver body/clear top)
--RCA/Cunningham engraved base
--National Union
--RCA
--Tung Sol
--Philco

I'd love to sell all 6 pairs of 45's at once to reduce shipping hassles  :D; thus my asking price for all 6 pairs is $335 OBO.

I would consider selling the 45's by the pair (but would be asking $65 per pair and want to wait a bit and see if anyone is interested in buying all 6 pairs).

CONUS only please.  I have lots of old and perfect feedback on Audiogon (username Rrsclyde) and Ebay, as well as many transactions here if references are desired.  I can also provide pics upon requests.  My asking prices include shipping & paypal.

If anyone has any pairs of L63/6J5G/6P5G's, I would be interested in trades; also interested in GEC/Osram U52 or 53KU rectifiers.

Thanks,

Randy
« Last Edit: 31 Jan 2015, 09:03 pm by Audioclyde »