Hello All!

scubalab

Hello All!
« on: 15 Mar 2018, 05:19 pm »
New to the AudioCircle forum, but active member of several other audio forums.  Just checking in to introduce myself.  To my friends & family, I may be considered an audiophile (or as they call it, an audionerd), but to audiophiles I consider myself still having a lot to learn.  In the spirit of continuing my learning, I figured I'd get involved a little more on other forums.  Looking forward to drawing on the knowledge and experience of others 'round these parts'!

A little about my audio hobby:
  • My primary system is our home theater consisting of a Marantz AV7702; B&K Reference 200.7 driving Polk LSi7 (LR), Polk LSiM704c (C), Polk LSiFX (Surr), and Polk LS700 (Rear); a Crown XLS2500 driving two DIY sealed Ultimax 18" subs; Oppo BDP-103; Epson Powerlite 8350; Silver Ticket 92" FF Screen; Panamax m5300pm; Harmony One.
  • Two channel (living room) consists of a Jolida FX-10 driving Paradigm Studio 40 v.2.
    Two channel (office) consists of an HCT-HMS100 driving Polk RT25i.
  • Two channel vinyl (in the works) will eventually have a Rega RP1, pre-amp (tbd), B&K ST125.2, and either Polk LSi9 or Polk 5JR+ (undecided at this point!).
[li]Bedroom consists of a Panasonic Viera plasma, Oppo BDP-83, Pioneer Elite VSX 52, Martin Logan MLT-2 5.1 speaker system; Harmony One[/li][/list]

Also not listed are several other 'hoarded' speaker pairs, receivers, amps, and turntables that I just haven't been able to part with!

-Al

Blackmore

Re: Hello All!
« Reply #1 on: 15 Mar 2018, 06:57 pm »
Welcome to Audio Circle

Phil A

« Reply #2 on: 15 Mar 2018, 07:11 pm »
Welcome!

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #3 on: 15 Mar 2018, 08:21 pm »
Welcome aboard Al :thumb:

JakeJ

« Reply #4 on: 17 Mar 2018, 04:14 pm »
Hello and welcome to AC, Al.