SOLD Signal Cable Silver Resolution 8 ft. Bi-wire speaker cables

jonbee

This is an 8 foot bi-wire pair of Signal Cable Silver Resolution Reference speaker cables. They have high quality spades on all ends.
Frank at Signal Cable has been making high value cables for a long time, and in my experience his Silver series cables are always contenders, even compared to very $$$ products.

These are 10 ga. total, in a hybrid design of high purity solid core copper and 5-nines pure silver wires in a proprietary braid. Dielectric is teflon.
These are hands down the best "affordable" cables I've used, and I've used dozens. From the very deep, tight and clean bass to the extended top end, they really do stand up very well against most $1000 cables. Midrange is magically open and clear.
More info:
http://signalcable.com/silverresolutionspeaker.html
If you love clarity, power and definition, these are worth considering if you're budget is under $1000. The top end is very extended, clean and slightly emphasized. They may not be the best choice in bright systems, but when matched up well in a neutral or laid back system they are superb.'
I'll include shipping to cont. US at my price.
Thanks for having a look!
« Last Edit: 16 Jul 2019, 09:17 pm by jonbee »

jonbee

Putting these back on the market, as I no longer need biwire cables. Still using a pair of single wire in a system. You can't go wrong with these if you like a high resolution presentation, with deep bass.
$340 when new.
« Last Edit: 7 Nov 2017, 10:54 pm by jonbee »

jonbee

Dropped the price a bit. You can't really go wrong for this $!
« Last Edit: 7 Nov 2017, 10:54 pm by jonbee »

jonbee

Bump- drop price again $195 shipped!
« Reply #3 on: 7 Nov 2017, 10:53 pm »
I'l probably regret selling them so cheap, but they are in my closet as I have no bi-wired speakers.

jonbee

Bump again, still available. Make an offer on the fine cables.

jonbee

Bump again. Already a steal,  but make a reasonable offer!

jonbee

Dropped the price again. This is silly cheap for this quality, IMO.
Thanks for having a look.

jonbee

Decided to bump these. Too good to be sitting in my closet. New price has been raised due to price of silver, is now $410.
Ridiculously cheap for what they offer.