SOLD: Oppo HA-2 portable DAC/headphone amp

jrebman

SOLD: Oppo HA-2 portable DAC/headphone amp
« on: 23 Aug 2016, 04:23 pm »
*** SOLD ***

For sale is an Oppo HA-2 portable DAC/Headphone amp that can also be used as a DAC with an analog 3.5mm stereo output jack, and as a portable battery charging pack for iDevices.
Original owner, low use, all packing materials, manuals, cables, silicone straps. Long and short cables for use when strapped to playback device, and long cables for charging, etc. Cables are for IOS and Android devices and an analog 3.5 mm double ended male 3.5mm plugs. Also comes with fast charger (never used.)
Amp is in great condition (though there may be some small scratches on the front panel. Probably not, but I want to make sure of full disclosure. The majority of the body is wrapped in black leather. With sensitivity switch, works with everything from IEMs to power hungry cans. (I've used mine with HiFiMAN RE-600 and Shure SE-425 IEMs and Oppo PM-3 and Sennheiser HD-600s -- all with great results.
Price is $175 and I'll cover shipping and insurance in lower 48, plus paypal fees. ConUS sales only, please.

If interested, please contact directly by email (can be found in my header or profile page). Please, please no PM!

Really great unit that you don't often see for sale, and gets great reviews.

Thanks for looking,

Jim

« Last Edit: 24 Aug 2016, 01:45 am by jrebman »

Flac2Dac

Re: FS: Oppo HA-2 portable DAC/headphone amp
« Reply #1 on: 24 Aug 2016, 12:33 am »
Email sent Jim

CD

jrebman

Re: FS: Oppo HA-2 portable DAC/headphone amp
« Reply #2 on: 24 Aug 2016, 12:40 am »
Hi CD,

I replied to your email so as I said, I'll be back online later.

Anybody else interested, it looks like I have a serious buyer but won't know until later.

Thanks,

Jim