SOLD: AV123 STRATA MINI'S

skeeter99

SOLD: AV123 STRATA MINI'S
« on: 17 Nov 2010, 11:09 pm »
SOLD

Everybody knows these speakers and most everyone knows me. I keep very good care of my stuff and have all the original packaging/speaker cloths/manuals/etc. I can ship with VERY good rates via LTL as I work for a distribution company and we get amazing deals on freight. The Mini's will be palletized and shrink wrapped on the pallet.

Here are the basics:
Mini's: $850 plus shipping

In very good condition and were originally A-Stock. There is a small (less than 1/4" long) mark on the outside of one of the Mini's (see picture below). There are small marks on the sides of the speaker where it looks like the pin nails may be starting to push out a tiny bit but none have gone through the veneer and all can only been seen if looked at up close. Visually they are stunning and acoustically they are 100%. I also have an extra 8" planar midrange and an extra tweet as well so no worries about not having spare parts for warranty purposes.

Here are a couple pics from when I first received them as I've had them crated for almost the last two years:

The mark is on the left (outside) of my left speaker. As these speakers can be either left or right it could be used as the right speaker as the mark would face inward and possibly blocked. You can't see it from more than a couple feet away as it's less than 1/4" long. It isn't visible from straight on at all.

Thanks!

Scott
« Last Edit: 24 Sep 2012, 09:33 pm by skeeter99 »

skeeter99

Re: FS: AV123 STRATA MINI'S
« Reply #1 on: 19 Sep 2012, 12:25 am »
Updated as these are back up for sale.