Owner's Audition List

stlrman

Owner's Audition List
« on: 15 Apr 2009, 04:33 pm »
I am not sure if an owner's audition list has been done before, but I thought this would be a great way to share what we all know are very special speakers with people interested in S.P. Technology , and the curious general public.

I have The Mini's in Cherry with studio black sides
Musical Fidelity A5 (250 watts integrated )
Oppo 970h cd,dvd.sacd

I hope others will offer their information if they are willing to audition their speakers.

I am in PITTSBURGH, PA.  (go Pens !! aa :D :thumb: )

I have had The Mini's for about 8 months or and I continue to be blown away with how amazing they sound  :thumb: :drool:   Super detailed , fast , musical , powerful base , smooth mid range and highs.

ted_b

• Volunteer
  • "we're all bozos on this bus" F.T.
Re: Owner's Audition List
« Reply #1 on: 15 Apr 2009, 05:03 pm »
I agree that SP Tech speakers are the best!  I own five of them!!   :D   However, we'd rather you not start a new one, but use the one already here.  We made it a sticky for this reason.  It's the third one down from the top!

http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=52951.0

joschmo

« Reply #2 on: 3 Jan 2010, 03:33 pm »
Hello,

I am very interested in auditioning some sp (aether) speakers.  I live in the Connecticut area please contact me if you would be willing to to let me share in your speaker happiness :)

EthanH

« Reply #3 on: 16 Aug 2010, 03:16 pm »
Is there anywhere I can hear one of Bob's creations in the Philly/South or Central NJ area?  :scratch: