Pez coverage Sunday (10-12-14)

standub

Re: Pez coverage Sunday (10-12-14)
« Reply #20 on: 13 Oct 2014, 01:51 am »
What  are the components in this system pez?

Speakers - Kismet Reference Monitors
Amps - Khartago Mono
Pre-Amp - Candela
Symphonic Line CD Player
TT - VPI TNT
and my Massive Rack :P

a.wayne

« Reply #21 on: 13 Oct 2014, 03:47 am »
No PS audio coverage.....?

golfugh

• Dead Can Dance - Into the Labyrinth
« Reply #22 on: 13 Oct 2014, 04:13 am »
Pea thanks for what you were able to do!  Sincerely most appreciated.
Mark

strateahed

« Reply #23 on: 13 Oct 2014, 04:34 pm »
Pez, thanks for the continued coverage, especially after Tyson went down. Hope he's nearing full recovery. Tremendous job again this year ... an unpaid service to those of us who can only participate vicariously. Kudos!

AlexG

• Industry Participant
« Reply #24 on: 15 Oct 2014, 02:53 pm »
Speakers - Kismet Reference Monitors
Amps - Khartago Mono
Pre-Amp - Candela
Symphonic Line CD Player
TT - VPI TNT
and my Massive Rack :P

It's a Vanden Hul. I believe the model is the Colibri

As Eric and Laura indicated plus our Suspiro SE Phono Stage in the two chassis version with the external power supply option, and Groneberg Cables. I have to say the van den Hul - Colibri cartridge is something very special and is at my very top as one of the best ever!!

Enjoy your Massive Rack Eric -   :D

Alex

vinyl_lady

« Reply #25 on: 15 Oct 2014, 03:33 pm »
As Eric and Laura indicated plus our Suspiro SE Phono Stage in the two chassis version with the external power supply option, and Groneberg Cables. I have to say the van den Hul - Colibri cartridge is something very special and is at my very top as one of the best ever!!

Enjoy your Massive Rack Eric -   :D

Alex

I can personally attest to the specialness of that cartridge. It is very nice, very accurate and very musical. It would be on my list when it comes time to buy a new cartridge to replace my Lyra Skala.

Also, as always, Klaus and Alex's room ROCKED! Great sound at any price and without a doubt the best sound for the money.

Laura

KLH007

« Reply #26 on: 15 Oct 2014, 04:39 pm »
I agree with Pez & vinyl_lady, the Odyssey room was killer good at affordable pricing, superb job on the room Klaus & Alex. Great soundstage, speakers dissapeared, image started behind the speakers heightening the illusion, emotional, detailed, the room made you wonder why anyone needs to spend more when this sound is so reachable. Alex & Klaus moved some room treatments around which tightened up the bass and opened up the stage, then Klaus spun a side of Pink Floyd's "Wish you were here", nobody in the room budged for 20 minutes, just immersed in the music, now I know why Odyssey is so busy building equipment, unbelievably good room.